Chapter 37 Boarding the Spaceship

This sister used to trick him into buying things for her, but now that they are worthless, she turns against him and throws things at him without even saying a word.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the person lying on the ground with some indifference.

However, Brother Zhu next to Lin Zhiqing was very conscientious and jumped out to accuse Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing: "How dare you do this! If Zhiqing wants to hit you, you should stand and hit her!" He was shaking as he said this. Shake off the fat on your body.

Mu Qing bared his teeth and clicked his fingers: "What did you say! Do you want to fight? Why should you fight that ugly woman? Is there something wrong with your brain? Go to the hospital for a checkup when you have time!"

"You...what are you going to do! I...I'm the son of the president of the planet!" The fat man went out on a date today. In order to prevent a group of people from disturbing the scenery, he withdrew all his bodyguards. If I had known it earlier, I should have brought it with me. How could a group of people be so confident just standing there!

He is actually the son of the president of the planet, which is a bit difficult to handle. Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin and decided not to cause trouble today.

Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing to pay and leave.

Lin Zhiqing opened Brother Zhu's hand to help her: "How dare you just let those two bitches go!" She patted her skirt and stood up.

Brother Zhu said in a good voice and comfort: "Don't worry, I will never let them go. When I go back in the evening, I will gather people to ransack his house! Let you vent your anger."

Lin Zhiqing finally felt better after hearing this.

Wan Xiangxiang's mental power was so strong that he could still hear the conversation between Lin Zhiqing and Lin Zhiqing even after leaving the mall.

Although people with super powers have privileges, this is a planet for ordinary people after all. This pig brother has no abilities but is the son of the planet's president. If he is prevented from leaving this planet, it will be troublesome. Wan Xiangxiang left a trace of spiritual mark on Brother Zhu's body.

Wan Xiangxiang decided to leave today. With Mu Qing's house listing headquarters, he sold his house for sale to the house listing office at a 20% discount.

After that, I bought a spaceship ticket to Anping Star in two hours.

Wan Xiangxiang originally wanted to buy two tickets, but Mu Qing stopped him: "There are also tickets for Yuanyuan, why don't you buy them! You can buy children's tickets for Yuanyuan, which is less than 1.2 meters tall!"

Wan Xiangxiang had no choice but to add a child ticket. In fact, Yuanyuan can be turned off as a gift and checked in, and it can also be placed in the space. However, seeing how precious Mu Qing is to Yuanyuan, he will definitely not let it go. It's just a small matter like adding a child ticket and let him go.

The two of them went back to pack their things and prepare to run away.

Maomao told me to bring my own crib!

Mu Qing brought their small beds with them, as well as a round TV set, and put everything into the space ring.

Wan Xiangxiang did not intend to leave in such despair, and followed his spiritual power to find Brother Zhu and Lin Zhiqing.

Because she needed Brother Zhu to help her teach Wan Xiang a lesson at night, Lin Zhiqing had no choice but to bite the bullet and accompany Brother Zhu to a date in the woods.

Wan Xiangxiang saw the two of them in the woods and thought to himself: God is really helping me!

Originally, he wanted to use his mental power to confuse the two of them into going to a remote place, but now he completely saved the effort.

Mu Qing used his powers to make the surrounding plants wrap Lin Zhiqing and two people into two rice dumplings, leaving only their nostrils for breathing. Mu Qing stepped forward and beat them without saying a word.

Mu Qing beat him up and felt very happy. These two people caused him to sell his house for a sum of star coins less! !

The two of them were gagged and only said "Uh huh..." a few times before Mu Qing took off their terminals and smashed them with rocks!

Then they tore their coats into tatters with plants, then went home with Wan Xiangxiang, took Yuanyuan and called the aircraft to fly to the spacecraft landing port!

Lin Zhiqing on the other side saw that the things restraining her were no longer strong, so she broke away, tore off the plants from her eyes, and screamed when she saw the tattered clothes on her body.

Brother Zhu was frightened by his voice and hurriedly got up from the ground. When he saw Lin Zhiqing's happy couple, his eyes widened and he almost drooled.

Lin Zhiqing saw his leering look and slapped him in anger.

The clothes on the two of them were too torn and they couldn't get out of the woods. So by the time Brother Zhu's bodyguards found them, Wan Xiangxiang and the others were already at the airport preparing to board the plane.

Unexpectedly, when he was about to board the plane, he was stopped by the stewardess: "Hello, the robot is not allowed on the cabin. You can check it in first."

Mu Qing: "How about that? Yuanyuan wants to come with us."

Miss Flight Attendant: "That's right. If the robot doesn't have something to secure it when the spacecraft takes off, accidents can easily happen."

Mu Qing: "Why is there nothing to secure it? Isn't there a seat belt?"

Miss flight attendant: "The seat belt can only be used by one person. The robot cannot fasten a seat belt with you." The flight attendant saw the space ring on his hand and continued: "Otherwise, you can shut down the robot and put it into space. In the ring.”

Mu Qing frowned: "How can Yuanyuan be placed in the space ring! No way."

The stewardess was also a little impatient. Just as she was about to say something, she was interrupted by Wan Xiangxiang: "I'm sorry, Miss, Wan Xiangxiang takes out the ticket. Our robot has the ticket." Wan Xiangxiang took out the ticket for the steward to check.

Although he can tolerate Mu Qing unlimitedly, it doesn't mean that others can as well.

Mu Qing gestured to Yuanyuan's height with his hand: "It's less than 1.2 meters, so you can buy a child ticket."

The stewardess was a little speechless. It was the first time she saw someone buying a ticket for a robot.

Wan Liangxiang: "If the children's ticket is not available, we can pay the difference. Can we go in now?"

Seeing that the boarding time was almost over, the stewardess couldn’t stop me anymore. Let the two of them board the spaceship at the same time.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com