Chapter 127 Level 6 Super Power Mecha

Wan Xiangxiang is going to help the principal make a special mecha.

Since all the materials were requested from the hospital, Wan Xiangxiang decided to make a level six super-powered mecha! Why help the academy to make a level 6 supernatural mecha for free instead of the simpler level 5?

Isn’t there a failure rate in making mechas? It’s normal to fail two or three times! Therefore, you can apply for five mecha materials at once!

Wan Xiangxiang thought to himself, wondering how much material he could successfully earn in one go? Do you want him to work for nothing? Don’t even think about it!

Qin Hanwen didn't know Wan Xiangxiang's little calculation, so he said to Chen Xiao: "Classmate Wan Xiang is still very down-to-earth. He only asked me for five materials. But can this level six mecha be really made? Wan Xiang seems to He's only at level 5! The failure rate of level 6 mechas is so high, how could he think of making a level 6 mecha when his powers are at level 5?"

Chen Xiao's expression was calm: "You have allotted the materials. It's useless to think about it now. It's better to wait quietly for the results*" Qin Hanwen thought about it and thought it was the same, so he didn't think about it again! .

Because Wan Xiangxiang wanted to make a level 6 supernatural mecha, he simply took a leave of absence from school and Shen Juichen. Why? Of course I am making a mecha for the dean!

Wan Xiangxiang stayed at home all day, not knowing that someone outside wanted to block him. He was going crazy.

This person is none other than Liu Shiyao, and the news that she almost had a conflict with Wan Xiangxiang last time reached the ears of her father Liu Han. Liu Han went to ask her, and her tone was very gentle, in line with her father's usual behavior, but Liu Shiyao always felt a little scared when she heard her father's voice.

Liu Han asked her to apologize to Wan Xiang. Liu Shiyao was naturally unwilling, but after seeing her father's face, she agreed.

Liu Shiyao probably understood that her father wanted her to get close to Wan Xiang and win him over, but she was not interested in Wan Xiang. She just wanted to marry Marshal Xu He!

Liu Shiyao was not very positive about this matter. When she wanted to find Wan Xiang, she learned that he had already gone on a mission issued by the academy and was no longer on the Emperor Star!

She finally waited until Wan Xiang came back. Who knew that as soon as she got the news, this man started not to go out. He has been waiting for almost a week now. Liu Shiyao also rang the doorbell, but no one paid attention to her at all. Liu Shiyao secretly hated this man for not recognizing appreciation! But she had no choice but to stop Mu Yi, who was living with Wan Xiangxiang.

Mu Qing was also very annoyed when he saw this woman! Whenever this woman rings the doorbell, he won't open the door! Pretend no one is home! Mu Qing said impatiently: "What are you doing!"

Liu Shiyao didn't have a good look towards Mu Qing, and she was arrogant and said, "I want to find Wan Xiang, please help me call him out." "

Mu Qing put his hands on his hips: "You shameless ugly woman, what are you doing with my boyfriend? Do you want to seduce him? I tell you, I'm here! There are no windows!" Mu Qing's voice was loud and he looked embarrassed. He never stops trying to attract people around him.

Liu Shiyao said disdainfully: "Would I fall in love with him? Are you talking in your sleep?"

Mu Qing: "I see that you are running around in fancy clothes. Why don't you want to seduce men?"

Liu Shiyao said: "I...I just came to apologize to her! Can't I?"

Mu Qing curled his lips: "Are you here to apologize with this attitude? Those who don't know better think you are here to fight! Do you think I am a fool or do you think everyone is a fool?"