Chapter 158 Adventure Team

Several people looked at this plant as if they had gone back in time. The vines that had grown out slowly shrank back. Several people expressed their surprise at this plant that could grow in reverse.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "The world is really big and full of wonders!"

Mu Qing nodded: "Yes! I didn't expect them to grow back into seeds."

After sending the person down, Jiang Jingnan asked: "This plant has gone down, how will we go back later?"

Mu Yu said indifferently: "Why don't we plant another one from above? Let's go for a walk first! Maybe there are some good things hidden in this city!"

The rest of the people probably had the same idea as Mu Yi. The people who are still in this empty city all have a trainer in the team, so they are not worried about how to get out.

Although the buildings in the empty city are a bit old, the scenery is still very good. Yuanyuan took an automatic suspended camera and placed it in the air. She asked Jiang Jingnan, Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang to get closer. A few plants and Yuanyuan stood in front. There is a dream spider lying on its round head. Everyone took a group photo first!

The first goal of these people is the tallest house besides the Holy Tower!

In the words of Mu Yi, the tallest and most luxurious one must be the richest one here! You're right to go and take a look!

When I first came in, I didn't know much about the situation here. This time, when I took a closer look, I realized that everything here is inseparable from that kind of pattern. It can be as big as a house boundary or as small as pots and pans! All of them are engraved with patterns.

Several people came to the door of the rich family that Mu Qing mentioned!

Looking at the door inlaid with countless gems, Mu Qing's eyes were full of stars: "The door is so luxurious! There must be a lot of valuable things inside!" Mu Qing leaned on the door, trying to dig out the gems.

After playing around for a while with no results, Mu Qing frowned and said, "It doesn't seem to work! Why does this gem look like the one growing on the door!"

Wan Xiangxiang also went up to take a look. After some of his power was input, a pattern lit up, and his hand was bounced away. It seems that there are certain restrictions on this door!

"The door can't be opened! What kind of treasure is hidden here! It's so tightly closed." Mu Yi became curious and walked around the door relentlessly, thinking about how to get in.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Try to see if you can pass through the ground."

Mu Qing summoned the substitute Mu, and Mu Mu was a little reluctant when he saw Wan Xiangxiang and used it again. Wan Xiangxiang took out the energy liquid to bribe it.

Mumu immediately grabbed the energy liquid, stretched his tentacles inside and absorbed the energy liquid completely. After absorbing it, he was still not satisfied. He pointed at Jiang Jingnan and Yuanyuan, indicating that they also needed tolls.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't bargain with it and stuffed two more level four energy liquids into it. Anyway, it was Mu Yi's help that Mu Mu's power was upgraded, so he didn't lose at all!

So several people were wrapped in wood and sneaked into the ground.

After crossing the door, Mumu couldn't lift the thing above her head.

Wan Liangxiang said: "It should be the floor of the house."

Mumu hit it a few more times, and his body was knocked out of the bag, but he couldn't break through the floor.