Chapter 21 Robot Yuanyuan

Wan Xiangxiang planned to put the energy board on the shelves the next day.

First, disassemble the screen recording function instrument in the terminal and find a place to set it up.

Then the function is turned on, and the energy panel is placed in the energy tester to start testing. After testing one piece, put down another one until fifty pieces are tested.

Then upload the product information to the store, and then the store will display [Product +1]

Wan Xiangxiang opened the store homepage and saw the item information in the [Energy Resources] category: Product Name: Superior First-Class Energy Plate Energy Value: 30,000 (tested and passed)

Price: 6W star coins inventory: 50 yuan The information is very simple, with only a screen recording of the test value.

To be honest, there are not many small stores selling first-class energy panels online, but there are none like Wanxiangxiang that only sell first-class energy panels.

Most stores still mainly sell lower-level energy panels. The production of medium-level and upper-level energy panels is more difficult and the quantity is not that large. Most energy engineers who can make large quantities of upper-level energy panels make second-level energy panels. Level energy boards have been replaced, resulting in a somewhat short supply of mid- to high-level energy boards.

Many people found it a bit strange when they saw it, but since this was a new store, everyone still maintained a wait-and-see attitude.

Someone left a message under Qingxiang Shop: Has anyone bought one to try it out? New stores don’t dare to do it.

A netizen named Qingshan left a message: I plan to buy it for ten yuan for use. I have a low-level mecha factory at home and need to use a lot of mid-level and upper-level energy panels. The energy panel store we have been cooperating with recently suddenly stopped accepting our orders. If I can’t find a new source, I’ll have to use the secondary energy board! The secondary energy panels don’t have much energy and are so expensive, so I’d better try the energy panels from this store first.

Wan Xiangxiang received three orders that day, one order for 10 energy panels was placed by a netizen from Qingshan.

In addition, someone placed orders for 5 yuan and 1 energy plate.

It was a bit unexpected for Wan Xiangxiang to sell out so quickly. After receiving the order, Wan Xiangxiang filled in the address and asked the courier robot to deliver the goods.

Wan Xiangxiang has to guard the store and be ready to deliver goods at any time. This will definitely not work. He really doesn't want to waste time on these trivial matters.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't believe that other shop owners were also guarding the shop. So I checked online and found that many online stores are using intelligent robots to manage their online stores.

Wan Xiangxiang thought about it and decided to buy a smart robot to help manage the Xing online store.

Wan Xiangxiang discussed it with Mu Qing. After all, it was going to be kept at home, so he couldn't make all the decisions by himself, so he decided to let Mu Qing choose one.

Mu Qing took a fancy to a K-series simple intelligent robot. It was a cylindrical robot with a smooth spherical head and a body composed of two smooth cylinders, with limbs added at the end.

There are two important reasons why Mu Qing fell in love with this robot: 1. This is the cheapest.

2. Mu Qing likes the shape. Mu Qing likes this round shape because she and Wan Xiangxiang are both thin.

Because it was an intelligent robot store on the same planet, the goods were delivered to the door within two hours. The price of the robot was not too expensive, and the latest intelligent system was given for only 300,000 star coins.

Although the price is not expensive, this robot needs to use energy. In addition to using energy plates, the robot can also use energy liquid. Energy liquid is an energy source that some owners reward to high-level robots or mechas, like Wanxiangxiangjia Ordinary people will not waste this kind of resources.

After assembling the robot according to the instructions, Wan Xiangxiang installed the energy panel on the robot. He turned on a switch button above the robot's neck, and the display on the head lit up. He remembered a mechanical voice: "Hello, No. K1585 is You serve.”

"K1585? It's so hard to remember." Mu Qing said with a bitter face: "Why don't we change his name."

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and let him think about it. It was just a low-end robot. To be honest, Wan Xiangxiang was not too worried about it. Although it was intelligent, it was just a bunch of data. All its responses were input by humans. A bunch of instructions.

"Then let's call him Yuanyuan, look at how round he is." Mu Qing hugged the robot and touched it with some excitement.

Qing had seen the intelligent robot of the mercenary leader's house before, and he was very envious at that time. That night, he dreamed that he got a robot. When he woke up and found that it was just a dream, Mu Qing was lost for a long time.

Wan Xiangxiang entered the name "Yuanyuan" for the robot according to the name Mu Qing said, and then connected his terminal to the robot, becoming the robot's first authority.

Then scan Mu Qing's information into the robot and become the robot's second authority.

Mu Qing also summoned Maomao to show Yuan Yuan's face, so that if Maomao appeared in the future, he would be regarded as an intruder.

Maomao was also very interested in the robot and swam around it for a while before returning to Mu Qing's body. Maomao was still very weak and needed to absorb more energy from Mu Qing's body to grow faster.

Wan Xiangxiang handed over all the business of the online store to the robot, and entered answers to some common questions into it. If there are still questions that he cannot understand, contact him then.

After finishing these tens of thousands of sounds, I went back to continue making energy panels.

Mu Qing and Wan Li made an appointment to go to the virtual base to practice mecha operation.

Before going out, Mu Qing specially said goodbye to Yuanyuan, "Yuanyuan, I am going out, and I will leave the house to you to take care of."

Yuanyuan said mechanically: "Yes, master."

Mu Qing educated him: "You should say 'goodbye, I will take good care of the house' to me."

Yuanyuan: "Goodbye Master, I will take good care of the house."

Mu Qing then went out with satisfaction.

Since Qingxiang Shop received three orders, the craze on the Internet has subsided. People are waiting for feedback from users, so the robot Yuanyuan did not receive any orders that day.

Yuanyuan stood motionless against the wall in the living room all afternoon.

Yuanyuan is a robot that has passed the inspection.

The program writes that the robot should stay still when it does not receive other instructions in order to save energy.

When Wan Xiangxiang made a hundred energy panels and came out, he saw Yuanyuan's fluorescent color screen that was brighter than the surrounding environment in the dim light of the living room.

Wan Xiangxiang: "..." Fortunately, he is no longer in the earth age, otherwise he would definitely think it was haunted.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com