Chapter 163 Customized Mecha

Wan Xiangxiang is obsessed with it. No wonder Mo Tianxuan, the master who studies evolvable mechas, has gone crazy. The concept of this mecha is so fascinating that Wan Xiangxiang inevitably falls into it!

However, seeing that the vacation was coming to an end, Lin Pingxi came to the door again.

Wan Xiangxiang then remembered that he still had a business to do! I had to go out and deal with Lin Pingxi first.

Lin Pingxi was stunned when she saw Wan Liangxiang, who had a greasy chicken coop on his head, heavy dark circles under his eyes, and a sour smell all over his body.

Wan Xiangxiang is no longer as handsome as before. He looks like a homeless man with his unshaven beard...

Lin Pingxi felt guilty and said: "Classmate Wan Xiang, thank you for your hard work. In fact, you don't have to work so hard. We can take our time to make the mecha. I still have spare mechas. After hearing Lin Pingxi's words, Wan The sound made it clear that he had misunderstood.

Wan Xiangxiang's face was filled with embarrassment. He had promised to build mechas for others, but he had already received the reward and yet he hadn't started yet!

Seeing Lin Pingxi being so considerate, he was embarrassed to say that he hadn't even started production yet!

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Senior Lin! This, that, that mecha..."

Lin Pingxi nodded and asked, "How long will it take to complete it? I'm not in that hurry."

Wan Xiangxiang continued: "As you know, this mecha has a certain failure rate. I finally succeeded..." He held out three fingers and said, "It will be completed in three days!"

Lin Pingxi said: "It's so fast, Junior Wan, you don't have to work so hard, you still have to pay attention to rest!"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "I understand! I will pay attention to rest."

After Wan Xiangxiang sent people away, he hurriedly dug out the ten materials. He almost lost his mind and actually forgot about his mecha. Wan Xiangxiang hurriedly entered the studio again and decided to make this mecha first. Give it all to others.

Three days later, Wan Xiangxiang yawned and came out of the studio. I sent a message to Lin Pingxi, telling him that the mecha was completed and asked him to come and pick it up.

This mecha is made according to Lin Pingxi's habits. Wan Xiangxiang has watched his battle videos and improved the mecha from his little habits so that the mecha can be used more flexibly by Lin Pingxi without being disturbed. The limitations of the mecha itself.

After sending the message, I went to the bathroom. I looked like this, even a beggar would hate it! I really don’t know how Mu Yu can bear to come to him every day to bring him food.

Wan Xiangxiang almost suffocated when he smelled it!

When Lin Pingxi came over, Wan Xiangxiang was still washing his hands in the bathroom. Mu Qing gave him the mecha space button and then took a storage device. This was what Lin Pingxi called a generous gift.

Lin Pingxi took the mecha and left in a hurry! He couldn't wait to test the mecha!

After Wan Xiangxiang took a shower and shaved his head, Lin Pingxi had already left for a while when he came out.

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "Has anyone come?"

Mu Qing nodded: "He came, took the mecha and left again, leaving a space ring."

Wan Xiangxiang took it and looked at the contents inside. There were more than twenty materials with various properties. Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "Lin Pingxi can do it. The quality of these materials is pretty good. This time made money."