Chapter 99: The Unexpected Incident (2)

This morning, it was actually just introductions between classmates, and there was no actual class content.

Class A, where Wan Xiangxiang is located, can be said to be an elite class, with only thirty-six people in the entire class. Armor masters who can enter this class must not only get a ranking in the trial, but their own test scores must also not be bad.

The real mecha manufacturing class was in the afternoon. Wan Xiangxiang came to the mecha manufacturing practice class with other students.

There are dozens of rows of shelves lined up in the practical classroom, and each row of shelves is equipped with mecha parts. The parts are arranged in order from the first level to the third level.

Wanxiangxiang's mecha manufacturing practice teacher is named Jiang Zhibai, and his words are very straightforward: "I believe that those who can get into our Class A are not idiots. Everyone is a superpower, so there is no need to spend money on ordinary mechas." "Too much energy and time, I plan to spend a month explaining the design and production of common mechas. I hope all students can keep up with my explanation speed. Today we will start learning the production of parts," Jiang Zhibai said in the classroom system. Everyone was given a piece of information to learn about ordinary mechas so that we can understand the structure of mechas. Now we will start learning how to make them from the parts. He said and picked up the two parts. "Looking at the two combined parts, it's obvious that they are not the same model. They look different, right?" I believe anyone who is not blind can see it. "

This remark caused a burst of laughter.

Jiang Zhibai put down the assembled parts on his left hand and picked up another one: "What about these two? Can you tell if they are the same model?" He passed the two assembled parts to the crowd. Circulated by students. After all the students had observed it, Jiang Zhibai said: "Students who think these two parts are the same model raise their hands and let me take a look."

Half of the people raised their hands after swiping. Jiang Zhibai raised his eyebrows: "Then the remaining students think these two parts are not of the same model?"

Jiang Zhibai's words made several hesitant students raise their hands.

In a blink of an eye, only six students, including Wan Xiangxiang, had not raised their hands.

Jiang Zhibai casually pointed to a classmate who didn't raise his hand and said, "You think they're not the same model? What's the difference?"

The classmate suddenly panicked. He just felt this based on his intuition. He didn't see much difference. He stuttered and said: "Old...Teacher, I don't know very well, but there is something that doesn't feel right." It’s just satisfying.”

Jiang Zhibai did not embarrass him. He pointed at Wan Xiangxiang and said, "Do you think this is different?" Two assembled parts were handed to Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang took the parts. His eyesight could be said to be very accurate. It was not difficult to see the difference. So he disassembled a part of the two mechas and put them together for comparison. "It's this little one," he said. parts, the slopes of the two parts differed by 10 degrees. When everyone looked at the comparison of the two parts, it turned out to be true.

Jiang Zhibai was also a little surprised. In fact, as the previous classmate said, it was good to just feel something was wrong based on intuition. In addition to many necessary calculations for mechas, keen intuition for mechas is also very important! "

"This classmate is very good." Jiang Zhibai praised without hesitation, "Don't underestimate the 10-degree difference. Increasing the slope of this part by 10 degrees can increase the speed of the entire mecha by 2%. Decreasing this part by 10 degrees will increase the force. 5%. These all depend on the type of mecha you make. Different types of mechas require different parts! This is why we don’t learn special mechas directly, but learn from ordinary mechas. The reason why I started learning is that only by understanding the combinations and matching of mechas can we be considered to be designing mechas! A super-powered mecha made haphazardly will only be garbage."