Chapter 194 Abnormality at the Banquet

Mu Yu made potions of levels 2 to 8 at an extremely fast speed and asked the front desk to quickly take them for testing.

The front desk saw that the purity of these medicines tested was 98X! I thought it was incredible. These values ​​had broken the previous records of the Pharmacist Certification Association! He quickly entered all the data into the database and gave Mu Qing the pharmacist badge.

Seeing Mu Qing come out so quickly, Wan Xiangxiang was a little surprised: "Is the exam finished so soon?"

"Yes! Because the lady at the front desk said that as long as the purity of the potions produced is 98%, there is no need for a written test! It took me less than three hours to get out." Mu Qing showed off a little, "I'm awesome!"

Wan Xiangxiang felt that his little appearance was so cute, so he kissed Mu Qing on the face and praised: "Awesome!"

The two went to the Mecha Certification Association again, and Wan Xiangxiang quickly got the badge.

The gate of the Liu family's mansion had been renovated at this time. In order to cover up the humiliation of having the gate blown open, it was deliberately made even more magnificent than before.

Within the main house.

Liu Han listened to the report of the people below.

A middle-aged man at the bottom was reporting: "The losses this time were quite large. A total of one hundred and sixty-two people died. That woman seems to be here for these people!"

Liu Han: "Find some people to fill in. Give me the list and I'll choose some."

The middle-aged man presented the list. Liu Han drew dozens of names with a pen.

The middle-aged man took it and looked at it, with some doubts, and asked, "This... Miss Liu Shiyao is a direct descendant, so there is no need to inject a control agent, right?"

Liu Han said calmly: "You know, my daughter likes to be smart too much. It's better to let her think less. Go down, that's it.^" The middle-aged man accepted the order and went down.

He naturally knew what would happen if this medicine was injected into the body. He had watched Liu Shiyao grow up, which really made him a little confused.

On the day of the banquet, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing both put on formal attire and came to attend the appointment.

Mu Qing twisted a few times uncomfortably and tugged at the collar that was strangling him: "This dress is really uncomfortable to wear."

Wan Xiangxiang straightened his crooked collar: "This is all a sacrifice for the food. You choose the road yourself, and you have to bear the consequences of it all^" The banquet was held in a private villa, saying that the villa It's really not consistent. This tube is like a big palace. Mu Yu sighed: "This villa is so big!"

Wan Xiangxiang also felt a little emotional, there are so many rich people! They are still living in the college's house. He and Mu Qing also have a house outside, but it can't be compared with the villa in front of them.

He handed the invitation letter to the waiter at the door for inspection, and then the two walked into the villa hand in hand.

This villa is very large, connected by roads, like a maze. But guests who come to the banquet don't have to worry about getting lost. The road leading to the banquet site is paved with a red carpet. As long as you follow the red carpet, you can reach the banquet hall.

Mu Qing walked on the red carpet and said with a smile: "Wan Xiang, I feel like we are walking on the red carpet of a wedding."

Wan Xiangxiang touched his hair, brought him over and kissed him: "One day we can also walk down the wedding red carpet! Don't worry!"