Chapter 102 Mecha Center

The two superpowers were not fighting directly. At this time, two energy test screens were raised on the stage. The two mechas raised their weapons at the same time and launched continuous superpower attacks. The mecha equipped with ordinary energy panels launched three superpowers in a row. After the attack, he was forced to pause for a second.

The new type of ability board launched eight consecutive supernatural attacks before it paused for one second.

Everyone was in an uproar. Sometimes this second is often the key to victory! Both the audience at the scene and the interstellar people before the live broadcast were waiting for the release of the energy panel. Of course, some people raised doubts. Gao Shengyang and Wan Penghui immediately invited the audience to come on stage to try it out. The result was no surprise. Naturally, it was the same as before. The tests are the same.

Everyone started to get excited. They picked up the terminal and just waited for the Gao Wan family to sell it on the official website. After all, the quantity was limited. If you don't keep an eye on it, it will be gone!

Although for some high-level superpower users, these energy boards are just a trivial matter, but for mid-to-low-level superpower users, the ability to set up boards can be considered a blessing.

This time, the number of energy panels for sale in the entire star field is limited. For the first time, energy panels from level one to level four are sold for 10,000 units each, and level five energy panels are sold for 5,000 units. Today only, starting from tomorrow, levels one to four will be sold for 5,000 units each day. 3,000 grade energy panels are sold every day.

As soon as the time came, the energy panel was listed on the official website. Even though the price is ten times that of ordinary energy panels, it still cannot stop the enthusiasm of netizens.

Netizens snapped up the items in just 10 seconds!

At this time, there was already discussion on the Star Network.

Wan Xiangxiang clicked on a post that was being discussed.

Hua: Has anyone grabbed the energy board? Could you please tell me if the effect is the same in the live broadcast?

2L: I have already grabbed a level 3 energy board, but! I can't bear to use it.

3L: I’m reluctant to give up +1. Who knows if I will be lucky enough to get it in the future? Of course I keep it to save my life!

4L: I grabbed two pieces at home, so I decided to try them out. Everyone, wait for my return!

25260L: Why haven’t you come back from the 4th floor! What's going on with this board?

25293L: I am 4L, I am back! It’s exactly what I said in the live broadcast! And the energy consumed each time is less! [Link] You can take a look at the trial screen recording!

Wan Xiangxiang turned over a few times and then stopped.

At the end of the press conference, Gao Qi invited Wan Xiangxiang to talk in the lounge alone.

Since Wan Xiangxiang's identity is confidential, it is inconvenient for Gao Shengyang and Wan Penghui to meet with him, so they can only let Gao Qi, who is also a classmate, conduct follow-up negotiations with him.