Chapter 139 The mecha explodes

After Mu Qing won the first game, he left the game and went home. There was nothing to do with him today.

The second game started the next day. This time, the opponent was not at the same level as Liu Sheng. The fighting level was nothing in Mu Yin's eyes. Mu Qing defeated the opponent in three moves, and then waited for the next step. Today's game is scheduled.

On the day of Mu Qing's third game, Wan Xiangxiang piloted an aircraft to deliver people to the competition venue. Originally, he was going to stay to watch Mu Qing's game, but he was called away by a video call from Shen Jichen in the middle of the game.

Mu Qing patted his chest and promised: "Don't worry! I will definitely win the competition! Then I will go to the Great Holy Castle with you to compete!"

Wan Xiangxiang didn't doubt Mu Yu's enthusiasm, but it was just that his daughter-in-law wanted to compete and she didn't stay to watch. It felt very unworthy of a boyfriend! I just feel that my master is really ignorant, no wonder he is still an old bachelor now! It was definitely difficult to refuse his master's request. After Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yi had a deep kiss, he had no choice but to leave reluctantly.

Mu Qing was waiting boredly on the field for his game to start, and began to miss Wan Xiangxiang again.

Just half an hour before the game was about to start, the terminal received an instant email from Wan Xiangxiang. Mu Qing only thought it was an email from Wan Xiangxiang asking about his game. He opened the email with joy. After reading the content, Mu Qing Qing's expression became much more solemn, and he quickly left the competition site without caring about any other competitions.

The email sent by Wan Xiangxiang contained a location, and the text read: Here, come and save me.

Without thinking, Mu Yu drove the mecha at full speed in that direction. As he drove, he sent a message to Shen Jichen explaining the situation of Wan Xiangxiang.

Mu Qing, who was busy on his way, didn't notice that the message was not sent successfully.

When we arrived at our destination, it was quite remote. A large area around it was an uninhabited land. No one was seen at the scene, and no signs of a fight were found.

Mu Qing frowned and opened Wanxiangxiang again to send him an email. After checking it carefully, he realized something was wrong.

Since he is Wan Xiangxiang's affiliate, when Wan Xiangxiang sends him an email, the title will be marked with the identity of the affiliated person to remind the affiliate to reply quickly. However, although the email in front of him is also signed by Wan Xiangxiang. , but there is no attached mark.

Mu Qing looked at the message he had just sent to Shen Juchen and found that it had not been sent successfully. Wan Xiangxiang went to work for Shen Jichen. Logically speaking, he shouldn't have appeared in this direction outside the school. It was just that he was too impatient. He thought something had happened to Wan Xiang and never thought of other possibilities.

Mu Qing's keen intuition suddenly felt the danger approaching, and he immediately opened the protective cover of the mecha. The protective cover usually consumes a lot of energy, so in normal mecha battles, in order to save energy points, everyone will not easily open the protective cover. cover. However, the energy plate in Mu Qing's mecha has plenty of energy, so there is no fear of energy consumption.

Just as the protective shield was opened, there was an explosion around him, and Mu Qing's first protective shield shattered. He immediately opened the second protective shield. Fortunately, the mecha was not damaged.

Liu Han was still brooding over the failure of sending someone to assassinate Mu Qing last time. It must have been the two who worked together to delay the attack, allowing the patrol team to rush to the scene for timely rescue. This time he had learned the lesson from the last time and was ready to take action when Mu Qing was alone.