Chapter 169 Fight back

Gao Qi looked at the values ​​again and felt that something was wrong. Now he didn't understand. If this was a level 7 mecha with super powers, why would a level 2 superpower user be allowed to test drive it? Puzzled: "What kind of mecha is this? The highest value can reach level eight, but the lowest value can only reach level two!"

Wan Xiangxiang smiled without further explanation: "You'll know just by looking at it."

After speaking, he raised his weapon and attacked the mecha. The mecha suffered some damage very quickly. Wan Xiangxiang only repaired it a little and said to Wanji: "Little devil, hurry in and test drive."

Wan Ji was very dissatisfied with Wan Xiangxiang calling him a little devil. He is a level two superpower!

Wan Ji pouted and said: "Why did you let me fly this rag!"

tattered? Wan Liangxiang flicked his forehead and said: "You will know what kind of mecha you are driving later! You are the first person besides me to fly this kind of mecha. Looking back, you will understand what it means." It’s an honor.”

Wanji reluctantly connected with his mental power and boarded the mecha. The moment after boarding, the mecha began to automatically advance. Everyone was shocked by the second-level mecha that was gradually repaired into a new mecha.

Wanji was also quite shocked while sitting in the mecha.

Wan Hong fell into deep thought: "Is this a mecha that can repair itself?"

Wan Xiangxiang asked Gao Qi to test the mecha's values ​​again, and replied: "Of course it's not just as simple as being able to repair itself automatically." Gao Qi said: "The highest value remains unchanged, and the lowest value has been raised to level three."

Wan Hong's pupils shrank and he exclaimed that he could advance to the mecha! "

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "Yes, this mecha can be upgraded to the highest level seven, but the value of the mecha I made is definitely one level higher than the average seven-level mecha*" Gao Qi: "After the upgrade The mecha will automatically repair the damage to the mecha itself?" If this is the case, wouldn't it mean that you don't need to replace the mecha if you use it all the time?

Wan Xiangxiang also guessed what he was thinking, and broke his guess: "Each level can only be repaired once, and this level seven mecha can only be repaired six times at most."

Gao Qi sighed. Although he was a little disappointed, he felt that this was reasonable.

Wanji didn't really understand what the adults said when he heard it, but it must be amazing that he could understand the mecha they were talking about! Thinking that he had piloted such an amazing mecha, his face turned red with excitement.

It wasn't until Wan Hong asked him to get off the mecha that he reluctantly came down, completely different from his previous look of disgust.

Wan Xiangxiang and others continued to test the next level of mecha data.

By the time all the mechas were tested, the sky had darkened.

Wan Xiangxiang yawned and said goodbye to Gao Qi Wanhong: "I'm going back first, and I'll solve the energy board issue tomorrow." These mechas have some minor flaws, and Wan Xiangxiang has to deal with them tonight. The problem needs to be solved.

On the second day, Wan Xiangxiang came to Yuyang Group again.

This matter was not decided by Wan Hong and Gao Qi alone, so Gao Shengyang and Wan Penghui also came here.

Several people said hello, and Wan Xiang went directly to the topic: "Yesterday, I heard that Liu Han from the Liu family stole the method of making energy panels. Energy panels should not be mass-produced in a short time. At present, we are still Taking advantage."