Chapter 131 Magical Brain Circuit

Cui Yao covered his stomach with a look on his face and said, "Brother! My stomach hurts!"

Cui Yu was also frightened by his brother's behavior: "Are you okay?" Cui Yao saw veins popping up on his face and his expression was twisted, obviously in great pain.

Cui Yao shouted: "It must be those two people! They must be liars! Liars! This potion is poisonous! Ah! Ah! I'm going to die from the pain!"

Cui Yu frowned, that shouldn't be the case! They are all Di Yao's students, so where can they escape if they cheat others?

Cui Yao quickly crawled into the toilet, urinated again and again while cursing loudly: "That inhuman bastard! He must have cheated us of points. One look at his face and you can tell that he is not a good person! Bastard! See you next time If I get to him, I will definitely kill him!"

Cui Yu kindly reminded you that you can't beat him. Besides, he seems to be quite handsome...

Cui Yao said aggrievedly: "Brother! How can you speak for a bastard! He cheated us of our points!"

Cui Yu felt relieved when he saw that Cui Yao was still alive and kicking: "Aren't you fine now?"

Cui Yao's stomach hurt again, and he wailed: "I don't seem to be okay here! This is murder!" Cui Yao cried so much that his nose was full of tears, and his face and body were covered with a thick layer of dirt. ! He looked so embarrassed that when Cui Yao came out of the toilet, Cui Xing almost didn't dare to recognize this younger brother. He looked like a beggar who hadn't bathed in several years! Oh no! The beggars were all dressed up better than him... As soon as the toilet door opened, an indescribable smell came out. Cui Yao almost suffocated. He held his breath and turned on the ventilation system in the room: "Xiao Yao, otherwise you go take a bath?”

Cui Yao looked a little embarrassed when he saw that he was covered in black dirt, and cursed: "It's all because of that bastard!" He turned around and got into the bathroom again.

After Cui Yao had washed himself and changed his clothes and came out, Cui Yu saw clearly how much his brother had changed. He was about ten centimeters taller than before, and his skin was whiter and softer!

Cui Xing couldn't wait and took Cui Yao to test the superpower!

It's already school time, and there aren't many people testing abilities. Soon it was Cui Yao's turn. When the results of the talent test came out, both of them were shocked. Cui Yao's talent actually increased by 2 points! Directly promoted to 6 points! There is a big difference between 4 points and 6 points. Cui Yao went directly from the lower level talent value to the middle level!

The two of them returned to the house without saying anything.

Cui Yao was so excited that he danced as soon as he got home! He said excitedly: "Brother! I understand!"

Cui Yu said: "What do you understand?"

Cui Yao said with an expression that said he knew everything: "The reason why I have diarrhea! It's all because the potion is so good! It's what movies show! Diarrhea is detoxification! It can make people's qualifications rise! "Inhale deeply and then exhale, pretending that you are practicing the peerless magical skills. "I feel light now! My practice is smooth! All the impurities must have been eliminated!"

If Wan Xiangxiang were here, he would definitely complain, and everything in his intestines would be empty! Is it possible not to be light-weighted?

Cui Yu said seriously with a thoughtful expression on his face: "Your guess is very reasonable."

Only then did Cui Yao remember that he had called someone a bastard before! Suddenly he felt a little embarrassed, and felt that it was really wrong to misunderstand him before. He said to his elder brother: "I misunderstood him before, should I go and apologize to him?" Cui Yu said: "I still don't want to, originally. He doesn't know that you scolded him. If you go to apologize, people will know that you scolded him.