Chapter 156 It all depends on the blindness

Wan Xiangxiang rushed to the 60th floor with an expressionless face. This time things finally changed a bit. Some strange lines appeared on the wall of the room. Although Wan Xiangxiang didn't understand what they meant, there were text annotations this time. Next to these patterns, although there was not much use in the inheritance of this tower guardian. information, but as a tower guard, he must be literate. The text on the wall is obviously not the text currently used in the Star Territory. The knowledge reserve of the tower guardian comes in handy at this time. With the text reserve of the tower guardian, Wan Xiangxiang can understand it naturally. The meaning of this wall note.

The explanation probably means to let the spiritual power flow along these patterns.

Wan Xiangxiang’s mental energy followed a pattern according to the meaning of the text, but there was no special effect! It seems useless to follow the painting like this?

After studying these patterns again, my head is getting louder! I don't even understand what this is.

"Hey!" Wan Xiangxiang sighed. What is there in this inheritor's memory that can be used? It’s so useless! In fact, it's no wonder that Wan Xiangxiang ate his mental power, causing even more of his incomplete memory to be lost! It's not easy to piece together an answer from these bits and pieces.

It is better to rely on others than to rely on oneself. After Wan Xiangxiang tried to outline these lines separately and failed, he tried to outline them again. After a series of unsuccessful attempts, Wan Xiangxiang was left scratching his head in anxiety! He was still rushing to meet Mu Qing! Now let him do these things, can you not feel impetuous?

Wan Xiangxiang felt that this was not going to work. His mind was already in chaos and there would be no results if he continued like this. So he simply sat down to practice.

Yuanyuan was sucking and sipping the liquid at the side. The scanner scanned the wall that Wan Liangxiang had been staring at. She clearly saw nothing. She didn't understand why her master was getting angry looking at the empty wall.

Wan Xiangxiang threw a bunch of crystal coins to practice. He was originally at the late fifth level. When he entered the Sacred Heart Center, he was baptized by the air flow, and the strength of his body also kept up with the upgrade speed of his abilities. Since he couldn't get out, Wan Xiangxiang simply calmed down and advanced first! It just so happens that there is enough storage in this tower, so if you don't use it, it will be wasted.

Wan Xiangxiang began to compress the energy in the crystal coins and in the air to practice.

When Yuanyuan saw that Wan Xiangxiang had stopped practicing and had nothing to do, she took out the projector to watch the TV series she had downloaded before leaving the Emperor Star! There are more than 3,000 episodes in total, and I can watch it for a long time. I had no choice but to leave the communication station when I got here. There was no way to connect to the star network, so I could only look at some inventory.

Seeing Yuanyuan watching a TV series, the Eclipse Dream Spider ran out from nowhere, climbed on Yuanyuan's head and started watching the TV series together.

The wall that Yuanyuan is projecting on happens to be the one with patterns on it. The Dream Spider has a strong mental power, which is completely different from Yuan Yuan who can only use a scanning device. It is easy for the Dream Spider to see these patterns. Seeing that these patterns were pretty good, I had nothing to do, so I simply used spider silk to weave them according to the patterns.

Mu Qing harvested one seed every time he went to a floor, and collected 48 seeds in the blink of an eye. Although I don’t know what species many of the seeds are, the first one is so precious, and the rest will definitely not be any worse.