Chapter 107 Five Elements Mecha

Wan Xiangxiang’s video was posted online, and the title was naturally not a compliment: The back door was finally rejected! Thousands of people threw away their sleeves in anger!

Post content: Today I saw a lot of people using the back door! I want to use the mecha I made to redeem points at the school! But the work was so bad that it was rejected by the hospital! I couldn't redeem my points and left angrily. This is the video I took today.

As soon as the video was released, it earned a lot of clicks.

Many people want to jointly boycott Wan Xiang and demand that the organizer of the Junior Super Power Mecha Competition revoke Wan Xiang's qualification to enter the Great Holy Castle to participate in the competition.

The response from netizens alone will naturally not make the organizers take any action.

There were also voices of doubt among those watching the video: Did you talk so much, poster? So where exactly is the mecha? Are you saying that mechas are bad just because they are bad? There is no information about the mecha! Do you think the audience is a fool?

Although this voice was still drowned out by the shouts and curses, it did exist before, right?

Wan Xiangxiang knew nothing about the situation online. He contacted Gao Qi directly after coming out of the school exchange area. The conversation between Wan Xiangxiang and Gao Qi was always so direct; "I have a set of mechas. Can you see if you can do it?" Help me sell it?"

Gao Qidao: "Do you still have the mind to make mechas? It seems that the rumors on the Internet have not had any actual impact on you."

Wan Xiangxiang asked in confusion: "Rumors? What rumors?"

Gao Qi raised his eyebrows: "You don't know, right? It's been discussed on the Star Network."

"I don't know." He was so busy that he didn't have time to visit the forum! Wan Xiangxiang opened the Star Network and found that #万香# was on the hot search, so he opened it and took a look.

Many of them are negative comments from him: "I didn't expect that I would become famous." Although they are black and red.

Wan Xiangxiang also saw the video of when he went to the exchange area today. As he was scrolling through the comments, he suddenly came up with a plan and said to Gao Qi: "Please help me organize an auction!"

Gao Qi and Wan Xiangxiang discussed the matter, and soon a post was discussed in the forum.

【Can not bear to look! The mecha made by Wanxiang who used the backdoor incident is actually like this! 】

Wan Xiang, who "went through the back door", went to the exchange area of ​​Emperor Yao Academy today to exchange for a level four five-element mecha that will be auctioned at the Yuyang Auction House of Emperor Star on X month (three days later)! There will be numerical tests at that time! Let’s all watch and criticize together! [Link] Ticket purchase link is given! Tickets are limited! While supplies last! See you there in three days!

"I'll go! What a backdoor! What a shady story! It's all nonsense! In fact, you just want to use this unrealistic black material to make Wanxiang a popular person! You first-year students who can make level four supernatural mechas Tell me that you are incompetent? Who said you should stand in front of me! I want to give you a slap in the face! The world is really declining, and people's hearts are not as good as they used to be! People nowadays have no bottom line in order to be famous!" This view was obtained by recognized by many people! The situation suddenly reversed.

"I still hate Wan Xiang who uses the back door! But I am still very curious, very curious, very curious about how bad the mecha made by Wan Xiang is! The tickets have been purchased!"