Chapter 173 The Fire of Gossip

Although Wan Xiangxiang lives at home, he is no longer just a homebody these days. He has become obsessed with entering virtual communities! The world of virtual communities is also quite exciting. Although it is a place occupied by most ordinary people, humans cannot deny the contributions of ordinary people.

Most people with superpowers pursue power. Except for some people with really poor talent, everyone advocates force. Even if they cannot have an advantage in force, they will work hard in areas related to force, such as mecha manufacturing and potion making. , medicinal plant cultivation, energy production, etc., these are the most popular auxiliary majors for people with super powers.

In addition to the pursuit of force, ordinary people are engaged in a much wider range of industries.

For example, this virtual community is a product developed by ordinary people, and the founder of the Star Network virtual community was originally a powerful hacker. However, the life span of ordinary people is relatively short, and they can only live for a hundred years at most. This hacker could not escape this fate, and he was buried more than 600 years ago.

After the hacker died, the upper-level leaders asked people to improve the virtual community he developed. It was initially used among upper-level personnel, and the virtual warehouses were limited! Don’t have any identity background and want to have one? That's really whimsical. However, after hundreds of years of evolution, this virtual community has gradually become civilian. Almost every decent family can own a Wanxiang and plan to learn hacking technology. There are many skills that are not overwhelming. Anyway, he couldn't build a level nine mecha if his superpowers couldn't be upgraded, so he had to find something else to do.

Wan Xiangxiang signed up for an online virtual learning course called "Star Network Development and Research ■ Elementary", which was in the virtual community. It is said that since Wan Xiangxiang received the online pass for superpowers, he rarely comes to ordinary people's areas. .

In fact, ordinary people also have a lot to learn.

Wan Xiangxiang became addicted to the Star Network and became a teenager with internet paralysis. His mental power is so strong that ordinary people's courses are basically not difficult for him. It only took him nearly a month to learn the basic, intermediate and advanced courses.

I still have time to find other information, such as building the StarNet's protection system, setting up defensive traps, and establishing the holographic projection of the StarNet virtual community. How does the virtual community allow people to have touch, hearing, smell, and vision? These thousands of sounds are a bit curious.

After learning a certain amount of knowledge, Wan Xiangxiang began to do some practice.

One time Wan Xiangxiang accidentally discovered that his mental power could actually sneak through the Star Network. As long as he avoided some firewalls and traps, he could spy on other users' information. This really shocked Wan Xiangxiang. He Is this not being a hacker? I don’t know if others can steal his information in this way.

Maybe it's just because of his special mental power.

In addition, Wanxiangxiang also spent some time researching intelligent robots. After studying for a while, he grabbed Yuanyuan and studied it, and learned that the most important part of the robot was the memory box.

Wan Xiangxiang also specially added a layer of special material to Yuanyuan's memory box to reinforce it. If it accidentally blows its own head one day, at least the memory box can be preserved, right?

Wan Xiangxiang twitched the corner of his mouth and hit his own head? Unless the program is messed up, it is simply impossible! Well, in fact, these are all excuses. He just wanted to dismantle Yuanyuan and see the structure inside. Without finding a reason, Yuanyuan would definitely not let him dismantle Wanxiangliang. After staying at home for nearly three months, he After exploring Xingwang thoroughly, he became bored again, so he started practicing all day long.