Chapter 29 Mu Qing advances

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing stayed outside for two days.

Because this place is close to the inner part of the forest, you can see a lot of strange beasts around you every day. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing both killed a lot of strange beasts, and Wan Xiangxiang was able to kill a second-level strange beast by himself without even using his powers.

But the method Mu Qing used was the opposite. Wan Xiangxiang prohibited Mu Qing from using physical skills and asked him to use supernatural powers.

Mu Qing actually prefers physical combat, but he has never used his powers since his awakening. He can only try to stimulate the surrounding plants to attack.

The wood element is the most abundant in the forest, and Mu Qing can control it easily, regardless of whether he uses fists or supernatural powers.

Mu Qing is attacking a second-level python. Wrapping and beating with plants doesn't seem to have much effect.

Mu Qing always felt that something was missing, so he grabbed Mao Mao and threw it out. The python was already scarred by Mu Qing's attack. As soon as Mao Mao smelled the smell of blood, his body suddenly grew longer, and he stopped after growing to more than ten meters long. The stem was about ten centimeters thick, and its branches sprouted out in an overwhelming manner, drowning the python in the blink of an eye.

By the time the branches were retracted, the second-level python had become a pile of skeletons and snake skins.

Mu Qing couldn't help but feel sad when he saw the miserable situation of the alien beasts, and howled loudly: "My meat! You actually ate it all, you wasteful thing!"

Maomao rubbed him flatteringly, and a bud sprouted from the top. When the bud opened, a saw-toothed mouth was revealed, and a beast core was spit out.

Mu Qing looked at the crystal core in his hand, and at least there was still a trace of comfort left.

Maomao shook the branch. Returned to Mu Qing's body to rest.

Perhaps because Maomao absorbed the python's flesh and blood, Mu Qing felt that his body was a little stronger. The hand holding the beast's core felt slightly warm.

By the time Wan Xiangxiang noticed something was wrong and came over to check, Mu Qing was already halfway through the promotion.

Wan Xiangxiang moved closer to him, wary of any movement around him. He must not let foreign objects interfere with his advancement.

Mu Qing's promotion caused a small-scale energy riot, and several strange beasts were coming here. Wan Xiangxiang used his mental power to detect that there were about fifty strange beasts coming here one after another.

There are not many strange beasts in the outer perimeter. These strange beasts probably escaped from the inner perimeter.

These strange beasts regarded Mu Qing as a source of energy, and the two of them became fragrant food in their eyes.

Wan Xiangxiang opened the shield he bought and placed it next to Mu Qing, then stepped away, thinking about how to deal with the next crisis.

It was impossible to rely on physical combat. The mental power of Wanxiangliang shot out instantly and pierced the eyeballs of several approaching alien beasts. It penetrated deeply into the heads of the alien beasts and stirred a few more times. Several strange beasts were killed, and Wan Xiangxiang's mental strength was also scattered a lot.

He gathered more mental power and continued to fight the next batch. After his mental power was exhausted, Wan Xiangxiang switched to the use of superpowers, and the magma superpower condensed into small groups of magma.

There are about fifty magma masses, and thousands of sounds control the magma mass to rotate at high speed. When the alien beasts gathered, the supernatural power was released and smashed into the alien beasts. The scene was a bit like a short-lived small meteorite rain.

The rotating magma mass is extremely powerful. The hot magma directly penetrates some alien beasts with low defense, and the alien beasts with high defense cannot escape with scars.

Wan Xiangxiang picked up the short knife and stabbed the dying beasts several times until the beasts were completely dead.

Gather your abilities again and prepare for the next batch of attacks.

Mu Qing's promotion is not as dangerous as Wan Xiangxiang's last time, and it is nearing the end now.

Mu Qing used Professor Wan Xiangxiang's energy trajectory to circulate over and over again. More and more energy gathered and washed Mu Qing's body over and over again.

Mu Qing, who was about to succeed in promotion, made the surrounding beasts even crazier, each one roaring loudly.

Wan Xiangxiang controlled each magma mass more accurately. He has discovered that large-scale attacks consume too much energy, and he can only perform such a big move three times at most, so he changed his strategy.

First use the 'Confusion' skill to make the beast lose its mind and temporarily stop its movement.

Look at the weakness of each alien beast and launch a magma ball to attack. Most of them can be killed in one move, but some of the second-level beasts are only seriously injured. At this time, Wan Xiangxiang will add another attack.

The energy in the air was slowly decreasing and was almost absorbed by Mu Qing. The aura on his body slowly converged, and he successfully advanced to the second level of supernatural power.

After being promoted, the white marks on Mu Qing's face and body receded. He touched his face proudly and winked at Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't pay much attention to his changes. After being together for such a long time, he had long been accustomed to Mu Qing's appearance. He only touched his face to show that he already knew. He collected the corpses of the alien beasts, pulled Mu Qing away from the place, and headed deeper into the forest.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com