Chapter 188 No Ring

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't figure out why, and he didn't know what was so special about the sandstorm, which actually allowed several Yin Mei to escape like this. It wasn't until the sandstorm caught up with those Yin Mei that Wan Xiangxiang saw his true face.

I saw that the sandstorm directly involved several Yin Mei into it. In less than ten seconds, those Yin Mei exploded into a ball of black blood mist! Disappeared from the world. Wan Xiangxiang was really shocked. He was stunned for a second, and quickly took Mu Yi's hand and ran: "Run!"

Mu Yu didn't know why, but he still ran with Wan Xiangxiang.

It can turn several adult Yin Mei into blood mist. If this sandstorm involves him and Mu Qing, their fate will be no different from those of those Yin Mei!

The sandstorm was coming in their direction! If you don't run now, are you waiting to be exploded like fireworks?

Mu Qing ran for a short distance and asked: "Why did you suddenly run away? Are those Yin Mei chasing after you? Don't we have to wait for the space rift to open and go back? Now that we have run away, how can we go back? ?”

Why does Wan Xiangxiang care about the cracks in the space? The things behind are scarier than those Yin Mei! Those Yin Mei have already caused the sandstorm to explode into blood mist! Let's run for our lives quickly, where else can we care about anything else! "

Mu Yi asked doubtfully: "The sandstorm behind is so severe, then why don't we use the mecha to escape?"

Wan Xiangxiang: "..." Can he say that he was in a hurry and forgot about it?

So the two summoned the mecha and continued to escape at full speed.

The two of them ran for their lives. Wherever Wan Xiangxiang's mental power could see, the storm was getting closer and closer to them. The yellow sand was rolled up wherever it passed. Even if there were one or two tenacious plants, the storm would be destroyed. The storm turned it into pieces.

Wan Xiangxiang said in his heart: No wonder there is no grass growing in this place! Even if there is a blade of grass, it will be swept away! Wan Xiangxiang’s eyes widened! Oh my god! Stimulate! How long has it been since I ran away like this?

At this moment, Wan Xiangxiang was still thinking of joking: "Mu Qing! I'm going to become a pair of desperate mandarin ducks with you!"

If I had known earlier, he shouldn't have been so busy making mechas! It’s better to go home and sleep with your wife! After all, let this short life be spent with the person you love most, right?

Mu Qingdao, weren't you most afraid of death before? Are you not afraid now? "Actually, it's quite exciting and fun to follow Wan Xiangxiang to escape like this. It would be even better if you don't have to die!

It’s true that Mu Qing didn’t forget to expose him even at this time! Can't you let him die decently? Wan Xiangxiang smiled bitterly and said, "Death with you is a worthy death, right?" He was still afraid of death, but this time he calmed down when death was imminent.

Mu Qing said: "Don't be so pessimistic! Let's run faster."

As the two of them chatted, the storm got closer and closer. Wan Xiangxiang said: "Mu Yin, I don't think I told you."

Mu Yu: "What did you say?"

Wan Liangxiang: "I love you to death!"

Mu Qing said proudly: "You don't have to say it! I've seen it a long time ago! I'm so charming, how could you not love me! Hehehehe..."

Thousands of sounds are speechless! They're both about to die, and the atmosphere couldn't be more serious! More romantic: "Shouldn't you say you love me now? Then we can have sex with each other! Why don't you follow the routine!"