Chapter 128 Attack

Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing to find a seat and sit down.

Xiao Wang was helping in the background. After working for a long time, no one from Wan Xiangxiang came over. Seeing that the time was almost up, Xiao Wang had to send a message to Wan Xiangxiang.

Seeing that the background of thousands of noises was in the auditorium of the venue, I was speechless: "Why did you run to the auditorium! We are backstage, come here quickly!" While someone was talking to Xiao Wang, Xiao Wang again Went to work. Wan Xiangxiang looked at the video that had gone dark again, a little speechless, so he hurriedly said a word to him and then it was gone?

But he still planned to go backstage to take a look.

He dragged Mu Yi and ran backstage.

Xiao Wang looked at Wan Liangliang, who was dressed in casual clothes, and quickly took the formal clothes prepared in advance and handed them to him: "Hurry up and change into them! Let's start soon!"

Wan Xiangxiang was a little confused looking at this dress! Do you need to dress appropriately for the ceremony? Seeing that Xiao Wang was also wearing formal clothes, Wan Xiangxiang took the clothes and went to the dressing room.

Xiao Wang looked at Wan Xiangxiang's back with some confusion. Originally, he took Wan Xiangxiang as his junior disciple, but he didn't expect that this man would become his disciple before him! If you call me Senior Brother in the future, how can you say it out loud!

Wan Liangxiang came out of the dressing room after changing his clothes. Xiao Wang praised: "Yes, I changed my clothes and looked like a dog!" Wan Liangxiang: "..." Is this a compliment?

Seeing that the start time was approaching, assistant Xiao Wang took the two of them to the front row.

There were many reporters surrounding the auditorium. Sitting in the front row with them were many big names in the mecha manufacturing industry.

As soon as the time came, someone came to the stage to speak. Except for explaining academic issues, Shen Jinchen didn't talk much at other times. There were so many reporters at the scene, so of course they couldn't just watch and say nothing, so at this time, a host who had been invited in advance came on stage to give a speech, which was just some introductions, praising Shen Jinchen's great achievements and achievements, and then asked for applications. Jinchen came on stage and said a few words.

Shen Jinchen went up to the stage and said, "Today is the day when I will accept my ninth disciple. Thank you all for coming to watch the ceremony."

Shen Jinchen still didn't say much. After saying a few words, he took the main seat on the stage.

The host said: "Next, our ninth disciple, Master Shen Jichen, will be invited to the stage."

Everyone applauded, and Wan Xiangxiang also applauded. Assistant Xiao Wang saw Wan Xiangxiang still not getting up and was clapping stupidly. He pushed his arm and urged: "Why are you applauding? I'm asking you to come on stage! I'm stunned." What to do? Come up quickly!"

Wan Xiangxiang thought he heard wrongly. He was stunned for a moment, pointed at himself and said, "Me? On stage?"

Xiao Wang rolled his eyes: "Of course it's you! Come up quickly^" Seeing that no one came up, the host continued: "Mr. Wan Xiang, please come on stage."

Wan Xiangxiang feels very baffled! Is Shen Jinchen going to accept him as his disciple? But he had no idea at all! Don’t you need to tell him this in advance?

Wan Xiangxiang was pushed onto the stage like a duck was being herded onto the shelf.

His scalp was numb and he didn't know what to do next! Even if you want to recruit a disciple, you should give him a script, right?