Chapter 179 Spring Water

Xu Zhenjin motioned to Mu Qing to soak his hands in it.

Mu Qing did as he was told. The water just covered part of Mu Qing's arm, and then a stinging pain spread across his hand. Mu Qing frowned, but quickly adapted to the pain. After a few minutes, he took his hand out again, only to feel that the arm was much stronger than before. Mu Qing's eyes lit up: "This is it?"

Xu Zhenjin knew that he had understood the beauty of this, and said with a smile: "The body-building effect of this spring water is worthy of the attention of classmate Mu Qing, right?"

Mu Qing thought it was indeed good, but it would be too stingy to take a dip only once. He held out two fingers to bargain: "Once is too little, at least twice!"

Xu Zhenjin said helplessly: "It's not that I'm stingy, it's just that it's useless if you soak in this spring water one more time. It can only strengthen your body to the maximum limit that you can currently bear. It's useless to do it again."

Mu Qing pursed his lips, it would be great if Wan Xiang was here, so that the two of them could take a dip together! He sighed and said okay, let's change. "

Mu Qing wrote down the formula of the potion, but Xu Zhenjin frowned when he saw it.

Kumquat, kumquat, kumquat, bearded dragon beard, purple mushroom...

Xu Zhenjin understands most of the medicinal materials in this formula, but what is this purple mushroom? Xu Zhenjin didn't understand, so he asked.

Mu Qing took out a purple mushroom and said, "This is the mushroom. There are many outside."

Xu Zhenjin had also seen this purple mushroom. He nodded immediately to show that he understood, and then continued to look at the production method: put the medicinal materials into a round plate to decompose, and stir to remove impurities.

In a simple sentence, Xu Zhenjin was speechless: "Is this production method too simple?"

Mu Qing nodded and said, "It's just that simple."

Xu Zhenjin and Mu Qing discussed: "Why don't you, student Mu Yi, give a demonstration to the pharmacists in our city?"

"Okay! But the potion made will belong to me!" Mu Yi agreed immediately.

Xu Zhenjin nodded hurriedly and immediately asked someone to arrange for several pharmacy masters to come over.

Mu Qing followed Xu Zhenjin to a studio, where several old men were already standing.

When several old men saw the people brought in by City Lord Xu, they looked down upon them. How could this man be so young and teach them how to make potions? However, the expressions of several people were relatively well controlled and their emotions were not shown on their faces.

Mu Qing stood in front of a workbench and explained: "Just put the medicinal materials into a round plate to make them^" Then he collected the medicinal materials on the table and threw them in.

Several old men stared wide-eyed, and one of them finally couldn't help but lectured: "You kid, how can you waste medicinal materials like this! Who doesn't know that the main medicine and auxiliary medicine must be separated to make medicine! How did your teacher do it? Teach you? Don’t you know how rare these medicinal materials are?”

Mu Qing was unconvinced and said: "This is how it was originally made! And there is no teacher to teach me. I am extremely talented and self-taught!"

The old man said angrily: "You are simply unteachable!"

Mu Qing ignored his yelling and continued to make the potion. Half an hour later, he poured out a bottle of black potion. Mu Qing picked up the stirring stick and stirred it while removing impurities. After fifteen minutes, he finished!