Chapter 154 The City in the Sky

All you can see in this gap is yellow sand. Except for the yellow sand, there are layers of large rocks. When you look up, the sky is still full of stars.

The entrance that Wan Xiangxiang opened just now was also closed.

Wan Xiangxiang looked around and didn't see those black rabbits again. He felt a little pity. Those things are really a great supplement.

Wan Xiangxiang reflected for a moment and realized that he seemed to be a little too greedy. He hadn't even digested the mental energy he had absorbed before, so he wanted to eat more! Thinking like this, I took out a bit of mental energy to calm down for a while.

Perhaps it was the remaining memory of the previous rabbit, but he had a vague sense of direction. He released Yuanyuan from the space ring. We agreed to travel together, but of course we couldn’t let Yuanyuan stay in the space ring all the time!

Although it is surrounded by sand and stones, it is still a wonderful sight. Because there are many rocks around, it is really difficult to drive the mecha. I want to fly up, but I am afraid it is not safe.

He simply took out a small aircraft and a few people got on it. This was not a habitable planet and there was no way to turn on autopilot without a navigation route. Wan Xiangxiang personally drove the aircraft one meter above the ground.

This mezzanine was extremely quiet. Apart from the air flow created by their aircraft, there was almost no wind.

Wan Xiangxiang moved forward according to the fragments in his memory, and his mental power spread, but he didn't see any other creatures, not even the black rabbit he saw at the beginning. There was no way it could move in this mezzanine. The only creatures are those black rabbits, right? Well, he ate the only rabbits that could move...

The aircraft traveled for half a day, and Wan Xiangxiang and his party finally saw the city suspended in mid-air again.

The sky was slightly bright at this time, and when Wan Xiangxiang saw the city, the lights on the giant tower just started from the top, and the light gradually went out layer by layer. The lights in the city also went out one by one and dimmed.

Mu Qing saw the city and said happily: "We should be able to walk there now! I don't know if there is anyone inside. I also want to buy some local products."

There should be some local specialties, but are there any people there? It's hard to say. Wan Xiangxiang felt that there shouldn't be anyone here. It is possible to meet people who came in the same group as them.

After half a day, several people finally arrived at the city.

The city was suspended in mid-air. Several people got off the aircraft and looked up at the city.

"Shall we go up in the mecha?" Mu Qing asked.

Wan Xiangxiang first looked around and found that the city had many huge ropes connected to the ground. What is this for? Is it to allow people to climb up along the cable?

"I'll try to see if the mecha can get on first." Wan Xiangxiang said as he summoned the mecha and took the lead in trying it. "You guys wait a minute."

Wan Xiangxiang flew the mecha into the air, but was hindered again.

Wan Xiangxiang landed helplessly and cursed secretly: This thing is too unscientific! Where do all these obstacles come from! Taking a look at these big cables, is it really necessary to climb up?

Looking at the distance between the suspended city and the ground, Wan Xiangxiang couldn't help but tremble, let's forget it! This distance is too high. There are no protective measures to climb up. If you fall down, you won't be smashed into a pulp...