Chapter 91 Trading of Production Methods

When Gao Qi returned home, he contacted his father and connected via video call.

Gao Qi: "Dad, are you in the study?"

Gao Shengyang was reviewing documents in the study and nodded when he heard his son's question: "What's the matter?"

Gao Qi: "I have something I want to show you."

Gao Shengyang, come here. After Gao Shengyang finished speaking, he continued to review the documents.

Gao Qi came to the study and placed the high-quality third-level energy board made by Wan Xiangxiang in front of Gao Shengyang: "Dad, look at this." Gao Shengyang was a little confused: "Three-level energy board?" "What are you giving him this for?"

Gao Qi did not explain, and took out a test instrument. He only heard the sound of "One beep", and the instrument displayed the value: 791029. Gao Shengyang would not misread the value like Wanli. An energy panel with such a high value represents What? It's impossible for a superior like him to understand. Gao Shengyang glanced at ^1 and said, "Where did this energy board come from?" Gao Shengyang behaved quite calmly, after all, no matter how powerful this energy board is It's just a three-level board, just for children to play with.

Seeing that his father didn't take it seriously, Gao Qi added a punch: "This new method of making energy panels is not limited to three-level energy panels."

Hearing this, Gao Shengyang became less calm: "Are you sure?"

"It's absolutely true." After saying that, Gao Qi took out another three-level energy-setting board and put it into the energy board tester. The displayed value is similar to the previous one. "I have two pieces here."

Gao Shengyang came and was interested in telling me about the current situation. "

Gao Qidao: "This is a new energy panel production method developed by my friend. I haven't tried whether others can successfully produce it, but at least I can guarantee that he has successfully produced this new type of energy panel."

Gao Qi told Gao Shengyang some of the conditions that had been negotiated before. This method will be fully handed over to the Wan family and the Gao family. There are also conditions for obtaining this production method, which include keeping Wan Xiangxiang's information confidential, and Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing will be protected within the scope of their capabilities. In short, it means using new energy-saving boards in exchange for the protection of Wan and Gao. The main sellers in the future will also be Wan and Gao, but Wan Xiangxiang still retains its own sales rights, and the quantity will definitely not be too large.

After Gao Qi described it, Gao Shengyang sent a message to Wan Li's father, Wan Penghui. The two did not talk on the terminal, but made an appointment.

The next day, Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing to the place mentioned by Gao Qi for an appointment.

What we want to discuss this time is the transaction issue of the new method of making boards. The people participating this time were Wan Hong, Gao Qi, Gao Qi's father Gao Shengyang and Wan Hong's father Wan Penghui.

Gao Shengyang couldn't help but frown when he saw Gao Qi being so young. He originally thought that the person who could make the new energy panel would be a senior energy engineer, but now he saw only two children of the same age as his son. In terms of attitude toward Wan Xiangxiang, Just a little skeptical.

Wan Xiangxiang could also feel Gao Shengyang's distrust.

After Wan Hong learned that the new energy-saving board was made by Wan Xiangxiang, he had already informed his father in advance, but he was still doing arms trading with Wan Xiangxiang.