Chapter 193 The Star Thief King's Daughter

The two of them were scrolling through the news. The content was probably: Three days ago at around 1 o'clock in Lingzhan, the daughter of the Star Thief King (pseudonym Chen Lou Meng) sneaked into the Liu family's mansion and stole the Liu family's treasures through layers of traps.

As for what the treasure is, I guess even the reporter doesn’t know, it wasn’t mentioned in the report. However, the number of deaths here is quite clear. A total of 263 people from the Liu family died this time.

The Liu family failed to capture her, and subsequent investigations yielded no results. Reports speculated that the daughter of the Star Thief had left the Emperor Star.

Mu Qing felt a little relieved when he saw this: "The Liu family is not a good person to begin with. They are always against us! What a steal! Why, I think the Liu family's treasures were obtained from other places in a dishonorable way. It’s the one you stole.”

Mu Qing looked at the barrage and shouted: "Look, there are still people who say that the senior is a thief! I think so too! The senior is so handsome!

,, Wan Xiangxiang continued reading, the Star Thief King's spaceship had a conflict with the Liu family in space a few months ago, and both sides suffered considerable losses^ The report speculated that Chen Loumeng's actions were an act of revenge.

This incident has become a bit big. After all, Jing allowed the star thief to lurk on the Emperor Star for so long without being discovered. Those who have some wealth are a little afraid of their own financial losses.

Mu Qing asked: "Shouldn't these people's things be carried around in space rings? Since they are treasures, how could they be stolen?"

Wan Xiangxiang thought for a while and said: "It is not necessarily safe to carry it with you. If the person carrying the treasure dies unexpectedly, the treasure will fall into the hands of others. And these treasures can be easily found in the space ring. It can be found. If you find a place to hide outside, it will not be so easy to be discovered." Most families also have exclusive warehouses, or they are hidden in some relatively hidden hiding places. There are usually several. Convenient to confuse the audience#

Mu Qing nodded.

Wan Xiangxiang thought of what Mu Qing said before: "The report said that the Star Thief King was seriously injured by the Liu family a few months ago. It seems that your senior sister is really going back to inherit the Star Thief family business..." It is said that the Star Thief King's The family property is very rich! Wan Xiangxiang was secretly envious of Mu Qing: "The family fortune of the Star Thief King sounds good! If one day we can no longer survive, let's become Star Thieves! Look how rich this Star Thief King is! You can also rob the rich and give to the poor, etc. It sounds very majestic!"

Mu Qing took out the sign that Chen Loumeng gave him: "What do you think this is? Senior sister gave it to me."

Wan Xiangxiang took the sign and looked at it: "Maybe it's some brand from the Star Thieves Group. Let's put it away carefully so that no one sees it. If anyone thinks we are the Star Thieves Group, we will be doomed."

Mu Qing put it away obediently.

Just when everyone thought Chen Loumeng had left the Emperor Star, Chen Loumeng's move once again set off a surge. The third day after Mu Qing and Chen Loumeng separated.

The Liu family's house was attacked by unknown artillery fire, and the gate of the Liu family's mansion was blown down! A fiery red fox-shaped mecha flew into the air, its afterimage flashed a few times, and disappeared before everyone's eyes.

When Wan Xiangxiang learned the news, he was on his way to Yuyang. The level nine mechas he had promised to build for Wan Hong were finally completed.

Mu Qing saw the fox-shaped mecha on the news video and said excitedly, look, that's the mecha you made! "