Chapter 170 Shen Jichen's plan

After Liu Han saw the live broadcast report, he shattered another table!

Chen Zhihua stood in front of him with his head lowered, minimizing his presence as much as possible. Chen Zhihua also secretly thought that he was unlucky. Why did he just get a production method that can set the board, and then he met someone who sold the method! Moreover, the method of making it is more comprehensive and clear than what he described! Thinking of this, Chen Zhihua couldn't help but clenched his fists.

The method he spent so much effort on can now be purchased for just a few thousand crystal coins! How could he not be angry! The most important thing is that Liu Han will definitely be dissatisfied with him this time.

The fact that he works for the Liu family has been known to other families, and it is simply impossible for him to seek refuge with other families.

He will be labeled as a member of the Liu family for the rest of his life. Even if he wants to go to another family, who knows if he will still be a spy sent by Liu Han? Originally, he wanted to take advantage of this matter to be brought to light, but now it was turned to the bright side, but he did not get any benefits except that his reputation was ruined!

No matter how angry people are here, Yuyang Group's production method of setting boards is very popular online. Thousands of crystal coins are not expensive, and most energy engineers have some wealth. Although Wan Hong has reminded him that he only needs to buy a copy of the third-level energy plate production method, but some people are like this. The more you remind him, The more he wants to buy it!

So now many situations are like this. Someone bought one copy and it was not enough, so they bought the remaining four to seven levels of energy panel making methods.

Even some people who are not energy engineers will buy one or several copies to join in the fun! A few thousand crystal coins is not a lot, but a few hundred million and a few thousand crystal coins is really not a small amount.

Wan Xiangxiang got 20X of the share! This matter was proposed by Wan Penghui and Gao Shengyang.

Wan Xiangxiang was very disappointed when he got a large sum of crystal coins. Mu Yu was not around and no one helped him spend it.

So Wan Xiangxiang handed over half of the crystal coins to Gao Qi and asked him to buy glazed jade for him. It was best to keep it secret so that no one could find out how much Xiaolu could buy!

Gao Qi agreed, but although the glazed jade was just a decoration, the quantity was really small. There was no need for Wan Xiangxiang to give him so many crystal coins! Wan Xiangxiang had no intention of getting the crystal coins back, he just said that if there were too many, he would exchange them for some materials.

After settling his mind, Wan Xiangxiang was about to prepare for the release of the new mecha. Before that, he went to Shen Jichen's studio. He had to discuss this matter with his master first.

When I came to the door, I saw assistant Xiao Wang with a beaming face.

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "Senior, did you win the lottery?"

Xiao Wang smiled and didn't care about his joke: "I will be accepted as a disciple next week! You must come over to cheer me up then." Xiao Wang was actually a little tangled. When he was officially accepted by Shen Jichen, If you are a disciple, then you have to call Wan Xiangxiang senior brother! It's really awkward to call a junior high school student a senior.

Wan Xiangxiang also congratulated him repeatedly when he heard this: "I didn't expect that the senior will be my junior brother^" Wan Xiangxiang still has a good impression of assistant Xiao Wang. Although Shen Jichen said he would also give him guidance, Shen Jichen I also have my own things to be busy with, so I can't hang around him all the time. So in the beginning, Xiao Wang explained to him some issues that Shen Jichen couldn't explain, and he didn't say he was impatient.