Chapter 149 Competition Evaluation

Mu Qing has also entered the final stage.

Except for bedtime! That's right, Mu Qing spends eight hours every day sleeping! Every time Mu Qing goes to bed, he will be scolded by netizens. Only in this way can netizens feel relieved!

During waking hours, he could probably refine four or five bottles of level six potions a day.

In the end, Mu Qing picked up all the ruined sixth-level medicinal materials. No one was amazed by his pharmaceutical skills! However, many people marveled at his cultivation skills. After Mu Yi demonstrated this, he suppressed the most vocal player in the training competition.

Unlike the cumbersome testing method of the armor-making competition, the potion competition has a method for calculating scores. Since this is an intermediate level competition, the lowest level potion is level five.

Each bottle of level 5 potion counts as 1 point.

Each bottle of level six potion counts as 10 points.

Each bottle of level seven potion counts as 100 points.

Each bottle of level eight potion counts as 1,000 points.

But almost no one can make an eighth-level potion. Even a seventh-level potion is rare.

No additional points will be awarded if the purity of each bottle of medicine is less than 50%.

Between 50% and 60% purity, +1 point for every 1% increase in purity.

Between 60% and 70% purity, each 1% increase in purity adds 5 points.

Between 70% and 80% purity, +10 points for every 1% increase in purity.

Between 80% and 90% purity, each additional 1% purity +50 points.

Between 90% and 100% purity, each additional 1% of purity adds 100 points.

Each level of potion is calculated in this way. Therefore, people who are not familiar with level 6 potions may choose to make level 5 potions. If you are lucky enough to make a potion with a purity of 90% or above, your points will be increased a lot.

The first round of screening of mechas has passed, and in the end, there are only a thousand mechas left in the shortlist, and the ringing mecha is among them.

There is no doubt that the mecha Wan Xiangxiang made this time is comparable to a level seven mecha. He was not surprised by the result, but the weapon he made was a long sword.

This long sword added his new idea. When the mecha is level 6, this long sword is a level 6 weapon, but the value is relatively much higher. It is comparable to the power of a level 7 mecha weapon. As for whether it can be close It's hard to say how powerful it is at level eight, it depends on the test results.

If you change to a level 7 mecha, the long sword can be reactivated and become a level 7 mecha weapon, and the attack power will also increase by one level. At this time, the mecha weapons can no longer be put back into the level six mecha.

If it is put into a level 8 mecha, it will also become a level 8 weapon. Its power will increase by one level, but it cannot be put back into a level 7 mecha.

The concept set by Wan Xiangxiang is a growth-type mecha weapon. He would like to implement this concept into mechas, but this process must be long. It is simply impossible to understand it within a game. The mecha weapon he made this time also exists. There are certain flaws, so go back and think about it carefully to improve the idea.

After the discussion and screening, the second round of screening was conducted.

The second round of screening will be tested in terms of speed, strength, and defense. At this time, the mecha will be scanned and entered into the star network, and the specific conditions of the mecha will be simulated holographically. The speed and strength are convenient for testing, but if the defense is not good, direct attack. If you accidentally ruin it, isn't that all your hard work in vain? Therefore, we can only use holographic simulation for testing. Directly attacking the holographic virtual mecha will not cause any damage to the mecha itself. This kind of test cannot be better.