Chapter 41 There is a stew on the spaceship

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing didn't know anything about this. Ever since the middle-aged uncle spat incident, they often stayed in the room and rarely left the room. There are a lot of dried meats in Mu Qing's space, but just chewing the dried meats is not satisfying enough.

Mu Qing: "Wan Xiang, I want to eat long-haired lamb stew. How about we cook a few pots of long-haired lamb jerky! I'm getting tired of eating jerky."

Wan Xiangxiang is a little speechless. Who dares to say that he is tired of eating jerky when he has been chewing it for 6 hours from morning to now?

Seeing that Wan Xiangxiang was indifferent, he decided to lower his request: "Okay, let's just cook a pot..."

Wan Xiangxiang is a little embarrassed. I haven't heard of anyone cooking and eating on the spaceship! Although it is true that the rules and regulations do not say that you cannot cook your own food.

Seeing that Wan Xiang did not answer, Mu Qing lowered his head in disappointment. Wan Xiangxiang looked helpless at Mu Qing's look, rubbed his hair and said, "Okay, okay, I'll cook it for you, but I can only cook one pot."

Mu Qing raised his head happily! The eyes looked full of energy.

After cooking for almost an hour, the aroma filled the room. Mu Qing sniffed hard, really wanting to inhale the aroma into his nose.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the meat in the pot and said, "It's almost done. Just cook it for another three minutes."

Mu Qing stared at the time excitedly, expecting that three minutes would pass quickly.

Suddenly a red light flashed in the room and a shrill alarm sounded.

Mu Qing: "What's going on? Why are the lights and alarms flashing?"

Wan Xiangxiang had a bad feeling in his heart.

as expected! The next second, a group of people broke into the door! The first ones were the flight attendants and the guards on the spacecraft, and those behind were probably spectators watching the excitement. Wan Xiangxiang also saw someone holding up a terminal to take pictures.

A group of people were stunned when they saw a pot of boiling meat. No one made a sound, and the air seemed to be stagnant for several seconds.

The flight attendant was the first to react and said in disbelief: "How can you cook in the spaceship room?"

Mu Qing was a little innocent: "It's not written in the precautions and safety regulations that you can't cook on the spaceship."

The flight attendant choked, and it was true that he did not write, but no one had done this in more than a thousand years! Isn't this common sense?

Mu Qing, who did not understand common sense: "?"

Wan Liangxiang, who did not understand common sense: "!"

The flight attendant explained: "Sir, although there is no express rule, our restaurant can provide food. You can eat in the restaurant without having to do it yourself!"

Mu Qing said disgustedly: "I won't go! My uncle's saliva is so stinky that it makes it hard for me to eat!"

Flight Attendant: "You can call for room service, but the fire must be stopped." The flight attendant pointed to the fire that was still burning under the pot. "If you burn it like this, the floor will be damaged and the spacecraft will be destroyed." Public goods require compensation, can this behavior be stopped immediately?”

Mu Qing was a little confused and bargained: "Can you cook it for one more minute? My meat will be ready."

The flight attendant almost fainted from his words: "Please stop this behavior immediately."

Mu Qing looked at the time and asked, "Not even half a minute?"

Wan Xiangxiang thought it was funny. In fact, it was only half a minute away, so he stopped using his powers.

He rubbed Mu Qing's head and comforted him softly: "You can eat it this way." Although his voice was low, it was still heard by many people who were closer.

Flight attendants and guards came to inspect the damage.

After lifting the 1.2-meter large pot and stove, I found that there were no traces of burning on the floor. It does not constitute a loss, let alone compensation.

The flight attendant said in disbelief: "How is this possible!"

Mu Qing said proudly: "Of course, Wan Xiang is the most powerful. How could this place be burned down? If it is burned, you will have to pay for star coins! I don't want to pay for star coins!" Mu Qing said with a look of star coins. serious.

Mu Qing said to a group of people: "Is there anything else? It's okay. I'm going to eat!"

Mu Qing began to send people away. I can't eat it right away after smelling the aroma all over the house. I'm really greedy.

The flight attendant had no choice but to leave with a group of guards.

One of the passengers posted a post on the post-event forum: "The first time I heard a spacecraft alarm since I was a kid!" Go to the accident site and take a look! Someone is actually doing such an unexpected thing! 》

text:

When the alarm originally sounded, I wondered if the safety measures on the spacecraft were not adequate enough. After all, the alarm was basically useless! I've been on so many spaceships since I was a child and never saw it ring even once! This time I was actually touched! Maybe there is some shady secret! So I held up the terminal and mingled with the crowd of spectators, and finally I took a photo! !

Together with the flight attendants and guards, we opened the door. The moment I opened the door, the aroma and smoke that hit me made me think I was dreaming!

What caused the alarm this time was actually two people stewing meat! The smoke from the stew triggered the alarm, which treated it as a fire! Alarms and warning lights went off! My outlook on life has been impacted! No more nonsense! Below is the video of the whole process, please watch [Video]

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com