Chapter 43 Become pauper in seconds

Turn off the news. Decided to find a place to stay first.

After getting off the aircraft and walking into the door, someone greeted him.

The sales lady took the two of them to a reception room. There was a three-dimensional imager inside, so they could choose while looking at the image.

The sales lady opened the display and introduced: "We have two types of houses here, one is the Star Coin House and the other is the Crystal Coin House. I don't know which one you two want?"

Wan Xiangxiang heard a new word again - crystal coins.

Mu Qing didn't feel like a bastard because he didn't know what a star coin was, so he directly asked: "What is a crystal coin?"

The sales lady probably also knew that these were students who had just come from another planet. No one knew what kind of people they would become in the future, so the sales lady was still very polite, although she guessed that they would definitely not be able to afford a crystal coin house. .

He explained carefully: "Crystal coins are a commonly used currency among high-end planets. They are made of crystal stones with energy. People with super powers can also use them to practice. Ten million star coins can be exchanged for one crystal coin."

When he heard that ten million star coins could be exchanged for one crystal coin, Mu Qing couldn't help but exclaimed: "It's so expensive!"

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "What is the biggest difference between these two types of housing?"

Sales lady: "Emperor Star is divided into the central area and the peripheral area. It spreads outward with Emperor Yao College as the center. The area under the jurisdiction of the college is the central area, and the area that is not under the jurisdiction of the school is the peripheral area."

This is a very general introduction. Wan Xiangxiang had to think.

Why focus on Emperor Yao Academy? Do other government agencies have no objections? What's Di Yao's status among the superior stars? Wan Xiangxiang had many doubts.

Mu Qingla pulled up her ringing hands and asked, "What kind of house should we buy?"

Wan Xiangxiang replied: "Let's take a look at the price first."

The sales lady called up the price list.

The central area of ​​the Imperial Capital is divided into 9 districts. District 1 is the area closest to Imperial Glory and is also the most expensive.

Wan Xiangxiang took a look and found that the minimum starting price for a house was one hundred crystal coins.

Wan Xiangxiang saved more than 400 million star coins by selling energy panels, which he originally thought was a huge sum of money! Now I realize that I am really a pauper! Can't even afford a house!

Mu Qing counted the star coins with his fingers! His eyes widened in disbelief! One hundred star coins! Isn’t it just one billion! !

The sales lady consoled her: "Actually, there is no need to live in the central area. The prices in the peripheral areas are much cheaper. It is enough to buy a nice villa for 60 million, but it is a little far to go to school for exams. It takes about an hour by plane. If you still think it's expensive, we also have a house rental service, which costs about half a million yuan a year. Do you want to consider it?"

Emperor Yao Academy can be said to be the best academy in Emperor Star, and it is also the first school to conduct exams, so those who fail will still have the opportunity to choose other schools for the second exam.

As for Diyao Academy, Wan Xiangxiang will still take the exam. It will be inconvenient to live too far away.

Wan Xiangxiang: "Can houses in District 1 in the central area be rented?"

The sales lady was stunned. She didn't expect Wan Xiangxiang to make such a request. She replied: "Of course it is possible, but the price of houses in this area is very expensive." After that, she released another presentation information and added There is a map of the area.

Wan Xiangxiang chose a house near Diyao College, and paid ten crystal coins a month, paying one and depositing two! Three hundred million star coins are just gone!

Mu Qing pursed his lips and looked unhappy the whole time! His pentacles! It’s gone again before I can cover up the heat!

Wan Xiangxiang, Mu Qing and Yuanyuan boarded the aircraft from the sales headquarters and headed to their new residence together.

As soon as the aircraft buzzed, it became clear that the price was not unreasonable. The energy intensity around it was almost ten times that of the sales headquarters.

The house is equipped with a virtual cabin, so Mu Qing won't have to run out in the future.

The kitchen is also very large, big enough to hold five or six pots.

There are three rooms! Yuanyuan no longer has to share a room with them!

Furniture, energy and appliances are all available, and Wan Xiangxiang is quite satisfied with the house.

It would be better if Mu Qing could stop grimacing.

Knowing the extraordinary prices here, Wan Xiangxiang reopened the Xingwang store that had been closed for a few days.

Yuanyuan returned to work, and Wan Xiangxiang bought some first, second, and third-level blank energy panels. Wan Xiangxiang felt that he was now fully capable of making third-level energy panels.

I haven't finished reading the information on the supernatural mecha that Wan Li gave me. I have to learn how to make cold weapons for the supernatural mecha when I have time. After all, the ordinary mecha Wan Xiangxiang didn’t have any tools, so he couldn’t do anything for a while. He could only start with the supernatural mecha. I haven’t tried the body structure. Only cold weapons have the lowest requirements, and they don’t need to The machine can make it.

So Wan Xiangxiang bought a bunch of mecha materials.

In the blink of an eye, the remaining more than 100 million credits were spent and only a few hundred thousand were left.

Wan Xiangxiang believes that if you spend more, you will always make money back!

Mu Qing, on the other hand, was really on the verge of crying this time. The pace of becoming a pauper in seconds was really worrying.

Seeing Mu Qing's thunderous face, Wan Xiangxiang stretched out his hand and pinched his cheeks, comforting him: "I'll earn back the star coins in a few days, don't worry, at least I can still make the energy board, the worst for us Sell ​​more energy boards." Seeing that Mu Qing was a little indifferent, Wan Xiangxiang used his trump card: "Are you hungry? Can I give you stewed meat?"

Mu Qing looked at him with sad little eyes.

Wan Xiangxiang: "How about two pots?"

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com