Chapter 136 It's not a good time to go out today

Liu Shiyao did not expect that these people would be in trouble temporarily! It really pissed her off^ Liu Shiyao just wanted to take this opportunity to get in touch with Xu He, so how could she consider what kind of punishment others would receive after doing this?

Even if she knew the fate of those people, she would still do it. It was an honor for her to sacrifice for Liu Shiyao. Seeing that these people did not follow her wishes, she retorted: "You are talking nonsense. You tricked me into coming here. You just want to do evil to me!"

Those boys were holding their breath. They were originally unpaid coolies. If Liu Shiyao had just taken advantage of the situation and said that they were acting, then they would basically not have received any serious punishment. If this matter got serious, they would be expelled from school! But this woman, Liu Shiyao, didn't care about their life or death at all. She only wanted to hook up with the marshal and let them take the blame!

Xu He reported the matter directly to Xu Manman, who quickly came over with several team members and took away several boys and Lan Xiaodie, of course! And Liu Shiyao!

When Liu Shiyao saw something was wrong, she immediately shouted: "Why are you arresting me! I am a member of the Liu family!"

Xu Manman sneered: "Our Diyao Academy is really not afraid of the Liu family! If you commit trouble here, I will catch your dad even if he comes!"

Liu Shiyao retorted: "But I am the victim! You can't arrest me! They are the bad guys."

Xu Manman said calmly: "It's hard to say who is the victim. I think you are so arrogant and domineering, you don't look like a good person." Do you really think she has no brains? This group of civilian students dare to provoke a young lady from an aristocratic family?

As soon as Xu Manman saw Xu He, she knew something had happened and gave Xu He a big roll of his eyes: "You will always find something for me to do!"

Xu He spread his hands to show that he was innocent.

Seeing that Xu He was still here, Liu Shiyao tried hard to maintain her image and temporarily stopped arguing with Xu Manman.

Xu Manman left with the people.

Several boys and Lan Xiaodie have scripts sent by Liu Shiyao in their terminals, so the truth is obvious at a glance!

Xu He was not here at this time, and Liu Shiyao didn't even bother to pretend, and acted like a young lady in the interrogation room.

Xu Manman ignored this person and directly issued a punishment. Liu Shiyao was demoted from Class A to Class D. As for everyone else, they all dropped down one level.

Liu Shiyao refused to accept it! The downgraded class not only loses teaching resources, but also makes her lose face!

Will Xu Manman be the one who cares whether she accepts or not? Immediately, he sent a video message to Liu Han and informed Liu Shiyao of the punishment. He also warned: If Liu Han dares to do anything to the families of the remaining students. Then don't blame Di Yao for treating the Liu family's students in Di Yao unfairly.

Naturally, Liu Han would not refute Di Yao Academy's reputation. A daughter was not worthy of her anger.

Listening to Xu Manman's narration of the cause of the incident, he nodded gracefully to show that he understood.

Liu Han didn't expect that Liu Shiyao would do such a stupid thing on her own initiative. Xu He was committed to Di Yao Academy. Did she expect that she would be happy to see her and Xu He together? He wasn't too angry, but things couldn't develop according to the original plan. It was impossible to expect Liu Shiyao to catch up with Wan Xiang. After all, this kind of thing would definitely be criticized, and no one in the academy would not do it by then. I know that Liu Shiyao acted for Xu He.