Chapter 144: Crafted Grain Reserves

The people Liu Han originally sent to assassinate Mu Yi disappeared. Liu Han was so angry that he smashed the stone table with his fist. It is not so easy to train so many dead soldiers. Needless to say how much effort and resources have to be spent during this period. So many people have been lost this time, how can he not hate it!

I originally thought that my hard work was in vain this time, but I finally got some comfort after learning that Mu Qing was disqualified from the competition.

Who would have known that not long after, Mu Qing was selected to participate in the pharmacist competition and got the opportunity to enter the Great Holy Castle! Liu Han was so angry that he smashed another table.

If he had learned that the mission had failed at the beginning, he would have been angry and passed away. Who knew that he would be a little relieved? Within two weeks, it was reported that Mu Qing had obtained the qualification to enter the Great Holy Castle! This kind of behavior made him more depressed than telling him that he failed!

Liu Han suspected that there might be a master behind Mu Qing, otherwise his dead soldiers would not have been killed by Mu Qing, a fifth-level superpower. Narrowing his eyes, it seemed that he would have to think carefully about sending someone to assassinate Mu Qing in the future.

As for Wan Xiangxiang, originally he just wanted people to get the method to make new mechas from him, and he would stay alive. Bi Jing is Shen Jinchen's apprentice, so it's hard for him to make a move, but when he thinks that it was because of Wan Xiang that he suffered such a huge loss, he becomes extremely angry! I immediately decided to figure out how to make a mecha and have someone kill him!

At this time someone knocked on the door.

Liu Han responded: "Come in."

The door was opened, and a tall young man walked in. If you didn't pay attention, he looked a bit like Mu Qing.

"Father." The young man said.

Liu Han nodded, quite satisfied with this illegitimate child. Although he would not recognize the Liu family, he would still be given the same resources.

Liu Han explained a few words and let people go down. Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang didn't know that a third party was about to get involved between them.

Mu Qing passed the selection, and after receiving the email, he was completely convinced that he was qualified to enter the Great Holy Castle. I felt particularly happy, so I decided to celebrate by eating more pitted crystal spider meat!

When the two returned home, they saw Yuanyuan watching a TV series. This was supposed to be a sad drama. As a robot, Yuanyuan naturally watched with an expressionless face, but! What are those white dumplings with teary eyes on its head?

I saw the white dumpling sitting on his round head, watching TV and shedding a few tears, his two paws shaking back and forth in front of him.

Wan Xiangxiang took a closer look, is this?

I saw wool constantly intertwining between the two paws, and the paws kept repeating the same movements. As the number of movements increased, the wool gradually formed into sheets.

This thing is actually knitting a scarf?

Wan Xiangxiang had to sigh that the world is so big and full of wonders. What is this white dumpling? Mu Qing turned on the headlights and Yuanyuan turned her head: "Master! Welcome home!"

Only then did Wan Xiangxiang see the appearance of the white dumpling clearly. It had a few claws and a red spot on its head. Wasn't it the Dream Eating Spider he had brought back before? However, this seems to be different from the high-grade Dream Eclipse Spider with slender eight legs and slightly elegant body in the impression. The eight legs of the current Eclipse Dream Spider are still as long, but they seem to be a bit thicker, and the whole body has become rounded from a small lump. A big clump. Originally, the eight legs of the spider were only as big as a palm, but now the ball-like body alone was larger than a palm... Mu Qing took a sip of saliva, feeling that this spider was so big that it could almost be eaten.