Chapter 92 Old Men

Wan Xiangxiang picked up the energy placement board and said: "I will make an energy board now. The third-level energy board does not need the assistance of other energy placement items. I will make the third-level energy placement board first. Wan Xiangxiang Compressed Energy Placement Production At the beginning, he did not intend to directly compress multiple energy points for the energy placement board. He just fused two energy placement points. After the production was completed, he put it into the energy placement tester for testing. The displayed value was three times that of a superior three-level energy board. times.

Gao Shengyang raised his eyebrows. There was a big difference between the value of the energy board and the energy board Wan Xiangxiang had given them before.

Wan Xiangxiang explained: "This is the result of the fusion of two energy points. Next, I will make more energy point fusion energy boards." As he said this, he picked up another three-level blank energy board and fused it at once. Five energy points. The energy plate produced in the end was almost the same as the value of the energy plate given to Gao Qi before.

Wan Xiangxiang also took out a level 4 blank energy panel and planned to give another demonstration. "As everyone knows, the manufacturing method of level 4 energy panels is somewhat different from that of level 3. It needs to be extracted from other energy-containing materials. Energy points, I will use crystal coins to extract them here." The energy in the crystal coins is still very abundant. Although the energy inside is a bit mixed, it is still possible to make energy plates.

There was an energy engineer who hesitated to speak: "This...this..."

Wan Xiangxiang saw him hesitating. To be honest, Wan Xiangxiang didn't really like this way of speaking. If he had something to say, just say it! It also saves time! How good? Then he signaled: "If you have anything to say, just say it."

The energy master asked: "Isn't it too luxurious to use crystal coins to make a fourth-level energy board?" You must know that a lower-level fourth-level energy board is worth more than one million star coins, and one crystal coin is worth Ten million star coins.

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and understood his doubts: "Ordinary low-level fourth-level energy panels are indeed a waste, but the fourth-level energy-setting panels I made are naturally different. Let's take a look at the results first. How about asking questions?”

Several energy engineers now had no doubts.

Seeing that everyone stopped talking, Wan Xiangxiang began to extract energy points from crystal coins to make energy panels.

To be honest, this was the first time Wan Xiangxiang extracted the energy of crystal coins to make energy panels. In the past, he used all kinds of defective materials and scraps of exotic animals that he purchased, so that he could save a lot of money.

Wan Xiangxiang extracted the energy from the crystal coin and rotated and collided several energy points with each other. Wan Xiangxiang's mental power was surprised to find that some black matter was excluded from the energy! Perhaps due to the materials used in the past, this phenomenon was not obvious, but this time it was changed to crystal coins and it was able to be seen more clearly. No wonder the energy obtained from the fusion of several energy points is more powerful. It turns out that impurities are removed during rotation and collision!

Wan Xiangxiang was shocked by this unexpected discovery. If the energy in this crystal coin can be used, wouldn't he be able to use the crystal coins to absorb energy when he upgrades in the future?