Chapter 97 Splicing Mechas

"Uh..." Wan Xiangxiang didn't know what to say, so he had to ask Mu Qing to get off the mecha first.

After studying the mecha last night, Wan Xiangxiang had an inseparable understanding of each component of the mecha. He picked up a piece of the component and inspected it.

Wan Xiangxiang is a superpower who has understood the mysterious energy. He can feel that Mu Qing just used the combination of superpower and mysterious energy, which greatly increased the attack power. After all, the mecha is a dead thing, and the power it can withstand is also It's limited. The force is too great, isn't it just going to explode?

Mu Qing is only piloting a level 4 wood type mecha with supernatural powers. It should be more than enough to withstand three or four times more energy than ordinary level 4 powers. But how many people can comprehend profound energy at level 4? Who would deliberately increase the energy endurance of a level 4 mecha? Mu Qing’s attack power is nearly ten times more powerful than an ordinary level 4 mecha. He is not trying to explode this ordinary level 4 mecha. Yet?

Wan Xiangxiang first channeled his energy and checked the entire training room. He found no scanning equipment or cameras, so he felt relieved.

Mu Qing was a little panicked: "Wan Xiang! What should I do! Will the school let me pay compensation?" Mu Qing's face suddenly collapsed at the thought of compensation.

Wan Li: "Level 4 mechas are a bit expensive."

Wan Xiangxiang comforted him: "Don't be afraid, we have 100 million crystal coins. Even if we have to pay compensation, we can afford it*" Although he can afford the compensation, Mu Qing still feels heartbroken when he thinks about it!

"I'll try to repair it first. Maybe it can be repaired." Seeing that Mu Yu felt so sorry for the crystal coin, Wan Xiangxiang felt that it was necessary to seriously repair the mecha.

Mu Qing felt hope rising in his heart: "Can it still be repaired?" He glanced at the ground again.

Looking at the scattered mechas on the ground, can this still be considered repair...

Wan Xiangxiang changed his mind: "I'll try to see if I can put it together. I'm basically familiar with the structure of the mecha. It shouldn't be difficult to put it together..." right?

Wan Xiangxiang is not completely sure. After all, he has never made a complete mecha. All his understanding is obtained from previous information and real contacts yesterday.

Wan Xiangxiang released his mental power. The previous mecha inspections were almost completed. Wan Xiangxiang first used his mental power to detect the remaining mechas and recorded all the problematic areas.

Then I went to collect all the exploded mecha parts. Fortunately, most of these parts could not withstand the energy of disintegration. There was not much internal damage. The most damaged part was the central part, which is operated by supernatural powers. The most important part is equivalent to the human crystal nucleus. Compared to other parts, this one is somewhat seriously damaged.

Wan Xiangxiang first put the intact parts aside, and then collected the slightly damaged parts aside. The remaining parts were the more severely damaged parts.

Fortunately, Wan Xiangxiang had already copied all the structures of this mecha into his mind yesterday, which came in handy at this time. I hope he can restore this mecha.

Repairing mechas definitely requires repair materials. This wood-type supernatural mecha basically uses wood-type materials. The materials found on the trial planet are still in space, so they can be used now. Used.

Wan Xiangxiang actually didn't know what materials these parts were originally made of, so he could only find some materials with higher compatibility to repair them.