Chapter 72: The wild goose plucking its feathers

Due to Mu Qing's lethargy, several people were delayed in the cave for three more days. Including the two days spent exploring the cave, eight days have passed since the trial.

Distribute the blood essence and continue to move deeper.

We've come this far, it's better to go back halfway.

So they returned to the fork in the road and continued exploring to the right.

Chi Jingmo was almost gone on the road here. Mu Qing named Chi Jingmo Xiaochi, mainly because it was easy to remember.

Mu Qing asked Xiao Chi what the passage on the right was. Xiao Chi said that it was not very clear. It had not been able to move before and had never been to the cave on that side.

The road conditions here are much safer, with only a few sparse plants posing no threat.

We walked along the road for nearly an hour. Finally I saw a glimmer of light at the end.

Several people were a little confused. Is there another exit at the end of this road?

Wan Liangxiang said: "Let's go and take a look."

The vegetation becomes denser and denser the closer you get to the exit.

Thousands of noises lifted the plants covering the cave entrance. The scene outside was revealed.

This place is like a valley. There are lush plants all around.

The terrain here is quite special. Except for birds, it is estimated that no other creatures will visit here.

It is surrounded by steep mountain walls. Because the stone wall is too smooth and has few points of leverage, it is almost impossible to climb directly.

There is an irregular-shaped jade-colored stone wall with an area of ​​about ten square meters on one of the mountain walls. Its color is particularly bright, and I don’t know what it is made of. The other mountain walls are all bare, with only a few plants growing sparsely on this jade-colored area.

Wan Xiangxiang walked to the stone wall and rubbed it carefully a few times. The touch is very gentle, like stroking a piece of fine jade.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the two young men from aristocratic families, and without concealing the fact that he was a country kid who had never seen the world, he asked directly: "Isn't this stone wall a good thing?"

As a young master from an aristocratic family, Gao Qi was quite knowledgeable and he immediately recognized what it was.

Gao Qidao: "Unfortunately, this stone wall is not a graded material. This is called glazed jade. Although the quantity is not large, it is generally only used to make decorative crafts and ornaments. Its texture is too soft and cannot be used as a It’s made of mecha materials. It’s very popular among ordinary people, but it’s not popular among people with super powers.”

Wan Xiangxiang was a little disappointed. He was so good-looking, but he couldn't get any points. Is he really still too naive? It's impossible to find everything you find randomly. It seems that I am a little too greedy.

Gao Qi changed the topic: "Although this stone wall is not valuable, the plants on this stone wall are good medicinal plants."

Mu Qing counted a total of six medicinal plants on the stone wall.

Gao Qidao: "That's the fifth-level medicinal plant Yusheng. It's mature." What are generally called medicinal plants are the main ingredients in making potions, and their value is much higher than ordinary medicinal herbs.