Chapter 50 Buying and selling

In the weapons testing room, Wan Hong and Wan Li asked several people to test the values ​​of this batch of weapons. There is no doubt that they are all superior weapons. After letting several mecha divisions go down, the two brothers talked in the testing room.

Seeing the large number of mecha weapons sent by Wan Xiangxiang, Wan Li's eyes widened. He asked his elder brother in disbelief: "Are these mecha weapons really made by Wanxiang?"

Wan Li tapped his fingers on the table and replied, "Don't underestimate me. Ninety percent of these weapons were made by him."

Wanli said with a mournful face, "Did you know that he made it a long time ago, but you still didn't tell me, which made me lose face!" That day he retorted to Mu Qing without any belief.

Wan Hong really has nothing to do with his younger brother. Who can blame him for his lack of vision? But it's good that he can always be so energetic. Maybe his brother doesn't think much. The two of them are not like the brothers who live in the same room as their second uncle who are always scheming.

The relationship between him and his brother is quite deep. My brother just likes to dream about being a marshal, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Wan Hong said: "Wan Xiang's achievements will not be low in the future. If possible, you should interact with them more."

Wan Li: "It goes without saying that Mu Qing and I are good brothers!"

After Wan Hong confirmed the quality of the weapon, he transferred an amount of 120,000 crystal coins to Wan Xiangxiang, and then sent him a message.

Wan Xiangxiang connected the communication, and Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing's figures appeared on the projection.

Wan Hong: "I have confirmed that the mecha weapons are of good quality. I have already transferred the crystal coins to you."

Wan Liangxiang nodded: "I have received it."

Wan Hong: "There is no need to make level 4 weapons in the future. If you make level 4 weapons like this, you won't be able to sell them at a high price. Level 4 and above supernatural mechas will basically be customized, and the weapons made in this way may not necessarily be able to be used on customized mechas." To maximize its effectiveness. It still needs to be paired with a level four supernatural mecha, so that this weapon can be sold at a high price."

Wan Xiangxiang was a little embarrassed. He couldn't even make a first-level mecha, let alone a fourth-level mecha with special abilities. It seemed that he needed to start making this ordinary mecha as soon as possible. : "I understand. I will provide you with a batch of mecha weapons regularly in the future. I wonder if you can use them."

A bright light flashed in Wan Hong's eyes. He suppressed the excitement in his heart and asked, "How much can you give me in a month?"

That glimmer of light flashed so fast that Wan Xiangxiang almost thought he was dazzled. It turned out that Wanli's eldest brother also had such a side. He was worthy of being the eldest brother of the second grade boy. He replied: "How about 50 items a month."

Wan Hong was very satisfied with the quantity: "Okay, I will ask someone to draw up the contract tonight, and you can come over and sign the contract tomorrow."