Chapter 140 Claiming the Corpse

Wan Xiangxiang was a little uneasy, so he put down the parts and prepared to send a video message to Mu Qing. The game should have ended at this time, so Wan Xiangxiang dialed Mu Qing's terminal number, but it showed no signal. At this time, he also I sensed something was wrong. He put down what he was holding and ran out without saying hello.

On the other side of the place where the explosion just occurred, after the aftermath of the explosion, the patrol guards arrived at the scene.

What you see are mecha fragments that were blown into pieces of garbage, of course! There are also fragments of human bodies.

A member of the patrol team said: "Is the situation so tragic? Everyone seems to be dead."

Team member B said: "Not only is it dead, it's all broken into pieces. Let's see if there are any clues elsewhere."

Several team members searched among the piles of mecha fragments and human meat. Team B saw a familiar symbol. He pulled away the surrounding debris and picked up the marked mecha fragments.

Team Member B: "It should be an attack by the Black H Bean Alliance. There is their emblem on the mecha."

Team member A shook his head around and was surprised that the explosion was so powerful that most of his head was still there. "As he said that, he went over and gently kicked most of the head with his foot.

Team member B said stop making trouble, this person's facial features are still there, and they can be scanned and identified. "As he spoke, he took out a scanning device and scanned the person's face, checked the person's information, and said: "There are no family members, only a dependent. Please call someone to claim the body. "As he said this, he looked at the 'corpse' with only half the head left, and shook his head. If only half the head was left, it could be considered a corpse.

Wan Xiangxiang was about to go to the selection venue to check on Mu Wai, but as soon as he got on the aircraft, he received a call from the patrol team.

Team Member A: "Mr. Wan Xiang? There has just been an explosion here. There is a corpse that belongs to your subordinate, Mr. Mu Yi. If you are free now, can you please come and claim it?"

My heart thumped loudly, and the whole world fell silent for a second.

After only a few seconds of pause, Wan Xiangxiang exhaled. No one could conclude that Mu Qing was really dead until he saw the result.

He changed the direction of the aircraft and headed towards the accident scene.

Ding You locked himself in the laboratory to study the potion, and he studied it for a long time.

His students urged outside the door: "Teacher, the competition has started for several days. When will you come out? Everyone is waiting for you to take charge!"

Ding You had almost consumed the potion at this time and walked out of the laboratory with satisfaction.

Ding You didn't change his expression when faced with the urging of his students; "Why are you anxious? They don't need me as an examiner for the selection. It's the same if you go early and go later!"

This is true. There are many real competitions in the trials that usually have testing equipment. What does it matter whether he goes or not? Student: "Who is giving you more face? Aren't you being asked to go over and support the scene?"

Ding You said impatiently: "Don't talk about whether these are available or not. Help me find out who made the potion?"

The student felt guilty: "Teacher, you didn't ask me to do this before."