Chapter 114 The sense of existence is extremely low

The two of them were called back to their senses by the voice.

"I saw you guys were looking here for a long time. Are you looking for someone?" The person coming was none other than Jiang Jingnan they were looking for. Wan Xiangxiang said in his heart: Isn't it you we are looking for?

I still asked first: "Where did you look at us for a long time just now?"

Jiang Jingnan pointed to the bench five meters away: "It's right there."

Wan Xiangxiang was a little embarrassed, he scanned this position back and forth several times! All the mental energy was used! I didn't even notice this person. How low is this person's sense of existence!

Wan Xiangxiang said: "We are not looking for anything, we are just walking around." Wan Xiangxiang was embarrassed to tell others, "We are just here to find you. We didn't even see you sitting there in the chair for a long time." 'This would be too rude...

Wan Liangxiang asked around for his name, and finally figured out Jiang Jingnan's name.

"Actually, it's like this. Mu Qingxiang is learning how to make potions and wants to find someone to teach him. I see that Mr. Jiang is quite accomplished in making potions, so I want you to help teach him how to make some simple first-level potions. The remuneration is negotiable. Zhi, what do you think?"

Jiang Jingnan was a little flattered, and immediately waved his hand and said: "I...my level is still far from enough. I don't need the reward. I, I am very happy to be able to help Mu Qing."

After hearing the previous words, Wan Xiangxiang thought that this person was politely refusing, but he actually agreed like this! And it’s free!

Wan Liangxiang said: "Then I will leave it to you, Mu Qing, on this day off!"

Jiang Jingnan nodded in agreement.

On the way back, Mu Qing said: "This Jiang Xiaonan seems to be able to invisibility. I didn't see anyone else for a long time."

Wan Xiangxiang was ashamed: "It's not Jiang Xiaonan, it's Jiang Jingnan."

"Oh, that's right." Mu Qing nodded, indicating that he understood.

After Mu Qing slept for a few more potion making classes, it was finally his day off.

Mu Qing was very excited when he thought that he could make potions. We went directly to the scheduled pharmacy experiment building. Jiang Jingnan stood alone at the door, no matter how low her presence was, she would not be ignored.

Jiang Jingnan greeted, "Mu Qing, you're here."

"Jiang..." Mu Qing's mind suddenly got stuck. What was this man's name? It seemed like "Jiang Xiaonan! Let's go in!" Jiang Jingnan was a little embarrassed and explained: "My name is Jiang Jingnan."

Mu Qing touched his nose and said nonsensically: "This is a nickname between good friends! You don't understand! It seems like you have no friends, and you don't even know this!"

This time, Jiang Jingnan was moved. He was so excited that he stuttered: "Really, really? I, are we really good friends?"

Mu Qing was still a little guilty at first, but now he felt that there was nothing wrong. He suddenly became more confident: "Of course it is! Go in quickly! Otherwise, all the good seats will be taken up later."

Mu Qing rented a pharmacy making room and the two of them went in together.

The potion making room has complete props. If there is a shortage of medicinal materials, you can use points to buy them from the vending machines in the laboratory, which is very convenient.