Chapter 48 Test

In order to facilitate future communication, several people exchanged names. Wanli's real name was Wanli, and he was also a student preparing to take the exam.

Wan Li learned that Wan Xiangxiang's surname was Wan, and said: "I didn't expect that your surname is Wan. Maybe you are my long-lost brother! This is how it is played in TV dramas!"

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless. This was simply impossible. Wan Xiangxiang was sure that his father was Lin He, and he had done a paternity test.

As for Wan Lianxue, she did grow up on a lower star. As for who her grandparents were, Wan Xiangxiang was not very sure. From the surrounding conversations, I knew that they were probably dead.

Several people watched the people on the stage test, and finally waited for their own.

There are many spectators in the audience, and some people come here specifically to watch the weapons test. If there is something suitable for them, they can trade it privately.

Wan Xiangxiang and others arrived at a specific seat, which was specially set for the owner of the test weapon to facilitate transactions between the two parties.

The first sword to be tested was the first-level long sword made by Wan Xiangxiang for the first time.

First, I used my sword to attack the test screen and got an [Excellent] test result.

Wan Xiangxiang was quite satisfied with the result. After all, he had carefully purified and refined the materials.

The next step is to input the ability to attack.

This sword is a fire attribute weapon. When the power is input into the long sword, it seems to be activated, and a layer of red light emits.

A red attack fell into the test screen, but got an [undetectable] result, which aroused people's interest this time.

It may be that the detection screen is broken, or it may be that this attack exceeds the range of the first-level energy.

The tester asked someone to increase the data limit to Level 2, and then the tester attacked again and received a [Qualified] evaluation!

At this time, there is something crazy. This level of weapons can test the level of passing level two, which is enough to make people excited!

Wan Xiangxiang was also surprised! Unexpectedly, it actually reached the second level. Mu Qing was even more excited, and his face turned red.

Wanli was a little in disbelief. He knew very well what it meant to have a second-level weapon. Although the weapons of the second-level mecha were powerful, the weapons of the second-level mecha could not be installed on the first-level mecha. of! The value of this weapon can be imagined. Generally, making such a weapon is a matter of chance. It can be said that it is a rare opportunity.

Wanli grabbed Mu Qing's arm and said: "Brother! You must sell this sword to me!" Although he just got a level three superpower mecha a few days ago, and he cannot use this level of weapon, but Some people in the family still use it.

Wan Xiangxiang remembered that Wanli once gave away mechas to two people in the virtual community. He originally thought that when he could make mechas, he would make one as a gift to him, but then he also understood the difference between super-powered mechas and ordinary mechas. the difference. He also knew that Wanli might not be able to use ordinary mechas, and it was still too far away to make a super-powered mecha, so Wan Xiangxiang took the initiative and gave this sword to Wanli.

Wanli didn't show any pretense and accepted it happily.

Everyone was a little disappointed when they saw that the sword had changed hands. However, they were disappointed. After all, it was only a first-class weapon, and everyone quickly gave up on it.

Immediately afterwards, the second sword was taken out. When testing the strength, it was still normal, showing an [Excellent] test result.

When I entered the ability test, the result of "undetectable" was displayed again.

This time the crowd completely exploded. Before the data could be adjusted up and re-tested, someone started shouting: "I'll pay 10 crystal coins, sell it to me, little brother!"

Another person shouted: "I will offer 15 crystal coins."

"I'll give you 18!"

Wan Li was a little stunned, and then grabbed Mu Qing's arm again: "Brother! I'll pay you 50 crystal coins! Sell it to me!"

Mu Qing whispered: "There are still level three weapons later, why don't you wait and see?"

Wanli gritted his teeth: "There are many people here, so sell all your weapons to me. I will definitely give you a suitable price!"

Wan Xiangxiang also noticed that they seemed to be showing off a bit. If all the weapons he brought were superior, it would be a big deal. Although I'm not sure, the refining techniques are the same, so there's still a high chance that the remaining weapons will be overleveled.

So Wan Xiangxiang decided to take back all the weapons and no longer conduct testing.

Before Wanli, he was a poor kid, but a few days ago he became an adult and could receive monthly money from the family. He got 50 crystal coins a month, which was enough for him to spend. But it was not enough to buy all the weapons with thousands of rings, so he could only apply to his eldest brother to purchase these weapons in the name of his family.

Wanli took the two of them to Wanjia, which had private weapons testing equipment.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com