Chapter 22 Rebirth

Mu Qing rushed back before ten o'clock in the evening.

The robot Yuanyuan stuck on the wall said: "Welcome home."

Mu Qing educated: "It's almost ten o'clock, why don't you turn off your phone and go to bed! It's not good for children to go to bed too late." Yuanyuan is indeed not tall, only one meter. In Mu Qing's understanding, children can buy various children's tickets if they are no more than 1.2 meters tall, and they are considered children.

Yuanyuan: "Master, Yuanyuan doesn't need to rest."

Mu Qing: "How can that be done! Staying up late is harming your body. Unlike me, you are a person with supernatural powers. You can also practice as a rest. People like you who don't have powers should go to bed early. Turn off your phone and go to sleep. Tomorrow will be seven It’s time to get up.” Mu Qing looked serious.

The robot Yuanyuan cannot understand what Mu Qing means. Sleeping is a biological need. He is just a robot and can only shut down.

But there is a code in its program that it must obey any command from the master. "Yes! Master." After saying this, Yuanyuan shut down her phone.

Mu Qing saw that Yuanyuan had turned off her phone and murmured: "Why did you fall asleep in the living room? You should go to bed to sleep."

Wan Xiangxiang heard such a ridiculous conversation just after he came out of the bathroom, and did not correct it, as long as Mu Qing liked it.

Wan Xiangxiang consoled him: "There is only one bed at home, and there is no other place to sleep now."

Mu Qing: "How about we buy him a bed tomorrow and sleep on the sofa today." After saying that, he moved Yuanyuan to the sofa and took out a quilt from the cabinet to cover it.

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless and didn't say anything. I think of how many people in this earth age buy toys and clothes for their pets. Some people regard their pets as their sons, which is not unacceptable if you think about it. A robot can still hold a conversation after all, is it better than a dog that can only bark, right?

Thinking of this, Wan Xiangliang felt relieved and just treated it as a pet.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that Mu Qing must have been so curious about robots because he didn't have toys in his childhood.

That night Mu Qing brought back a lot of information on mecha manufacturing and energy panel manufacturing.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't expect Wan Li to move so quickly.

open a file.

There are mecha manufacturing materials from level one to level five. There are even some questions that he didn't understand before, such as: How can super powers be emitted through mechas?

There are explanations for all this.

Mechas are divided into two categories: Common mechas: Level one to four mechas are manually controlled mechas.

Just like the 88-button mecha that Wan Xiangxiang came into contact with that day, this kind of mecha is very suitable for beginners.

As long as the mental strength and physical fitness of the mecha masters reach double C or above, they will start practicing with manual mechas.

Mechas at level five and above are mental control mechas. Mecha masters with a mental strength of A or above can switch to level five and above mechas after becoming proficient in manual mechas.

The higher the mental strength and physical fitness, the more advanced mechas can be driven.

Mecha masters with double B's or below in physical and mental strength can only pilot mechas of level four or below without improvement in mental strength and physical strength.

Superpower mechas: People with superpowers initially drive manual mechas like ordinary people. Only after they become proficient can they come into contact with superpower mechas.

The higher the power level of a superpower, the higher the level of the mecha that can be driven. Currently, the most advanced superpower mecha in the interstellar is the tenth-level mecha.

To drive a superpower mecha, a superpower also needs to have at least double A physical and mental strength, but this is not a big problem, because the physical fitness and mental strength of the superpower will increase after the superpower is upgraded. Of course, some people It is believed that the improvement of physical fitness and mental strength leads to the upgrade of superpowers.

Super-powered mechas have super-power attributes.

The vast majority of superpowers belong to the categories of metal, wood, water, fire, and earth.

If you have special mental powers, you can search for relevant materials to make mechas.

Regarding the materials for making mechas, it is mentioned in the information: Common mechas are basically made of various metal materials, but sometimes some exotic plants are added to increase toughness.

The materials for special-purpose mechas are very wide.

In addition to various metal materials containing supernatural properties, there are also many attribute ores, materials from alien beasts, and even materials from plants, which can be used to make mechas.

If you are a fire-type superpower, you need to use materials with related attributes as the main materials to make a fire-type mecha. If you are a water-type superpower, you need to drive a water-type superpower mecha. The same is true for other attributes.

As for other types of superpowers, such as visual, auditory, and olfactory types, these superpowers can also find related materials if they want to make mechas with the same attributes.

There are very few special type materials, but this material problem actually does not cause much trouble to humans, because most of these ability users will not choose the Mecha Master profession, and Energy Masters are also flocked to by many people with weak supernatural attack power. industry, not to mention the mecha manufacturing profession.

Ordinary people can also be armor makers, but there is no way to make special-powered mechas. The refining method of special-powered mechas is very strange, and it is not like ordinary mechas that can be made in an assembly line. The armor is all hand-refined by the armor-makers with supernatural powers.

Wan Xiangxiang noticed that there was a red note at the beginning of the superpower mecha information: Superpower mecha information must not be circulated among non-superpowers.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com