Chapter 129 Looking for a breakthrough

The man apparently committed suicide.

The investigation results of the Security Department said that these two people were from the Black Doudou Alliance, and the mecha had the logo of the alliance.

Wan Xiangxiang narrowed his eyes and said nothing more.

I contacted Gao Qi back and asked how the prisoners who were taken when Xu He was attacked in Shengyang Square were doing? Gao Qi didn't know about the attack on them yet, so he wondered: "Why are you suddenly concerned about this? Those people seemed to have been forced to confess by words and deeds, and they were mentally disturbed."

Wan Xiangxiang talked about today's attack and expressed his own opinion: "I don't think they are from the Black Doudou Alliance. There is no need for the other party to commit suicide. It's not like their style."

Gao Qi was thoughtful and understood what he was thinking, and said, "Do you suspect that someone else is pretending to be the Black Doudou Alliance to commit the crime?" Wan Xiangxiang said, "I have this idea, but I don't have any clues, and there are no clues about the two of them."

Gao Qi: "This method of committing suicide if you fail to complete the task looks more like the practice of some noble families. It may be the work of a certain family."

Gao Qi checked it on his terminal, sent a piece of information to Wan Xiangxiang, and said: "I have some information here, and I have sent you a list of families with dead soldiers. See if you have interacted with anyone recently." Wan Xiangxiang received the information, thanked him, and went back.

Back home, Mu Qing had already reclaimed a piece of land and planted all the third-level money jade roots.

Mu Yi asked: "Should I give birth to them again?"

Wan Xiangxiang thought of the small fragrant fruit used to make the fragrant pancakes. He tensed up and hurriedly tried to dissuade her: "It's not a good idea to pull out the seedlings to encourage them to grow now! We'd better wait until you're at level five before nurturing them!"

Mu Qing hesitated: "But..."

Wan Liangxiang interrupted: "Nothing to worry about, let's first see if there are any treasures in the pocket in space that can improve our cultivation! Otherwise, we will be beaten to death next time!"

Mu Qing's expression became serious. Although he has no problem against Level 6 opponents now, what about dealing with higher-level opponents? He still wants to become the strongest person in this star field, but he still needs to practice more! I immediately agreed with Wan Xiangxiang’s statement.

Wan Xiangxiang breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that he had successfully diverted Mu Qing's attention. He really didn't want to experience the physical disability again...

The two returned to the room. Wan Xiangxiang took out some non-mecha-making materials in the space and counted them carefully. Blood Essence: the main ingredient for making psionic potions. Psychic potions can increase cultivation and can be repeated. Use it, as long as you have money and can afford multiple bottles of red stone. The white stone in the moss cave: its effect is unknown, but its vitality is very strong! Just by looking at the blood essence in that cave, you can tell that this thing must be good!

Yu Liuli: This should be of no use, so put it aside.

Yingen Guozi and Yingenshu: These two are too high level. They can't use them at the moment. They can sell some Yingen Dream Spider: a strange beast that can weave dreams. It's a bit small, only as big as a palm. No. Do you know if it's enough to make Mu Qingsai's teeth crack...

Perhaps feeling Wan Xiangxiang's overly lustful gaze, the Dream Spider subconsciously took two steps back, but it was inside the ball, so it couldn't retreat anywhere.