Chapter 59 Exam

The exam is divided into three parts.

Part One: Physical Fitness Test. Running with weights is really nothing new, but it does test strength and endurance.

Everyone was issued a weight-bearing garment, which weighed fifty kilograms. Wearing the garment on your body, it was as if you were carrying a person with you.

That's not all. I don't know what kind of material is added to this clothes, but it can actually suppress the supernatural powers in the body. In other words, once you put on the clothes, you can only run with the pure strength of your body.

Many people's expressions changed slightly when they put on the weight-bearing clothing. Mu Qing, who was used to staying in the gravity chamber, thought it was okay.

In fact, not only Mu Qing, but also several people wore it without changing their expressions. I guess they put a lot of effort into it before doing this.

The entire training ground is one thousand meters long, and you have to run ten laps with a weight of 50 kilograms. The less time it takes to complete the run, the higher the score.

Wanli is eager to try, as if the first place is just around the corner! Then he looked at Mu Qing and felt a little frustrated. He probably couldn't run as fast as Mu Qing.

The instructor shouted start, and people rushed forward.

Mu Qing rushed forward with brute force. Wanli was still a little stunned when he realized that Mu Qing was missing. Wanli hurriedly chased after him.

Mu Qing and Wan Li were running in the crowd. One glance at their group showed that they all had some background. A group of people were running at extremely fast speeds.

After quickly leaving a large group of people behind, Wanli took a closer look at the surrounding area. Including him and Mu Qing, there were a total of 6 people. He guessed that these people would become their classmates in the future.

Several people completed ten laps in twenty minutes, and Mu Qing won the first place at a faster speed. In fact, he could run faster, but wasn't he trying to keep a low profile?

After a few people finished running, they lined up nearby and watched the remaining people continue running.

Mu Qing yawned loudly: "It's so boring, why are these people so slow!" While the instructor wasn't paying attention, he secretly stuffed a piece of dried meat into his mouth.

Wanli said: "It will be almost ten minutes later."

A young man next to him who looked a little aloof frowned displeasedly when he saw Mu Qing's actions, with a bit of disdain on his face.

Mu Qing noticed the man's expression, so he took out another piece of dried meat and stuffed it into his mouth, chewing louder. There was still a bit of pride on his face.

The aloof young man's face turned red angrily at his provocation.

After finally finishing the first part of the test, Mu Qing also ate a lot of dried meat. The instructor gathered the people together, and everyone took off their weight-bearing clothes and prepared to go to the second part of the examination venue. The second part is fighting. The opponent is determined by drawing lots. There are two colors of numbered balls, 250 red and 250 blue.

The one who draws the red number 1 fights with the blue number 1, the one who draws the red number 2 fights with the blue number 2, and so on.

After the first round, you can draw numbers for the second round. Each person can draw ten games. The more games you win, the more points you will get.

It can be said that Mu Qing was unmatched all the way and easily won ten games.

Mu Qing felt that if he met the same people who were running together before, he might still have trouble. It was just because he was lucky.

The third part is mecha piloting. The rules are similar to those in fighting.

Mu Qing thought the exam might be interesting at the beginning, but he didn't expect it to be boring until the end.

Wanxiangxiang on the other side took a break for nearly an hour after the first round of exams. Then the second round of exams began.

This time the test was about assembling mecha parts.

There are many mecha parts, and students need to find materials from the mecha parts pile and assemble them by themselves.

There are four hours.

There are one to three levels of parts. 1 point is awarded for first-level parts assembled into one piece.

Successful assembly of secondary parts is worth 5 points.

15 points are awarded for successfully assembling level 3 parts.

Wan Xiangxiang saw the rules and gave priority to looking for third-level parts.

This exam not only tests the students' assembly ability, but also tests the students' knowledge and discrimination ability, because the parts from level one to level three are all stacked together.

The first part assembled by Wanxiangxiang is a third-level elbow joint part.

Wan Xiangxiang carefully used his mental energy to search for third-level parts of the same model in a pile of parts.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know whether using mental power was considered cheating, so he had to be careful to hide it.

First, we found twenty sets of third-level parts, which took nearly thirty minutes. Wan Xiangxiang felt that he only had enough time to complete so many sets of parts, so he started assembling the parts.

Four hours were about to pass, and Wan Xiangxiang completed the assembly of twenty sets of third-level parts. With a little time left, Wan Xiangxiang picked another second-level part to assemble.

Once that's done, it's time to wrap up.

Author's gossip: 

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com