Chapter 181 Support

Gong He sent a tenth-level superpower to sneak into Yinmei's territory with a team of ten people. They arrived at the place where the crack in the video was located, but did not see the crack in the video. They searched around to no avail. The ten The super super-powerful person took people back again.

After going back to explain the situation, the three city lords gathered together again.

Gong Hedao, is this video fake? There wasn't that crack there. "

Xu Zhenjin shook his head: "Maybe this crack does not always exist, but will appear at a specific time?"

The three of them discussed it for a long time, but they didn't have a definite idea.

In the end, it was decided to let people take turns to squat down and find out the exact time when the crack opened and how many sound charms would come out every time the crack opened.

It took several months to investigate this matter.

Let's say that just when Le Zhang was preparing to take Shen Jichen out, an accident happened.

Shen Juichen's mental power was damaged again. Someone brought a level 12 supernatural mecha to let Shen Juichen repair it. However, Shen Juichen was invaded by an unknown substance when his mental power came into contact with the center of the mecha. Mental power, the person also passed out. When I checked again, there was no news about the person who sent the mecha.

After hearing this, several disciples hurried to Shen Jichen's resting place.

Wan Xiangxiang got a lot of inconclusive fruits, maybe this can come in handy.

Le Hongyi opened the door for a few people, and Wan Liangxiang checked Shen Jinchen's body and found that some black plants were eating away at his mental power! Wan Xiangxiang's mental energy retreated and he said: "These can still be peeled off. Senior brother, you don't have to worry too much, but the process may be slower."

Le Zhangyi said in surprise: "You can peel them off!" He had already checked these black things, and there was nothing he could do.

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "I have had experience in peeling off this substance before, but this time the parasitic plant is much more active!" All Wan Xiangxiang could think of was the tube that Chen Meng had inserted into the center of his mecha. The secretion of black plants should be a nutrient solution specifically designed to increase the activity of black plants. Is this also the work of the Liu family?

Wan Xiangxiang frowned.

Le Zhang frowned when he saw Wan Xiangxiang, thinking something had happened to Shen Jichen, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Wan Xiangxiang said: "I have encountered these black plants before. The person who injected this black plant into my mecha at that time should be a member of the Liu family. I don't know if this matter is related to the Liu family. relation."

Putting these things aside for the time being, Wan Xiangxiang went to remove the parasitic plants from Shen Jinchen's mental power.

While Wan Xiangxiang was busy, another uninvited guest came to the door.

Le Zhang opened the door and went out: "What are you doing here again? Now that the master and I are married, you should stop holding on to those ridiculous ideas."

Qin Shen said: "You don't need to lie to me. I know that Jinchen and you were just having fun. I understand that I was sorry for him at the beginning, and it was right for him to want to be angry with me. I have something important to say when I come here. "

Le Zhang was so angry that he laughed at this man's brain! Ironically, just live in your ridiculous fantasy. "As he said that, he wanted to leave. He didn't have time to accompany this man here talking about all this.