Chapter 104 Mecha Thunder Tiger

Chen Loumeng first led Mu Qing to a memorial tablet, burned three sticks of incense and handed it to Mu Qing, saying: "Come! First bow to our ancestor, San Wei!"

Mu Qing took the incense and saw the three characters "ancestor" written on the tablet!

Mu Qing scratched his head, feeling that something was not quite right about the tablet...

Chen Loumeng nodded with satisfaction: "After worshiping the ancestor, you have entered the door of the culinary world! Okay, we can start learning skills." This cooking is also a skill!

Bringing Mu Qing to the processing table, Chen Loumeng explained while handling the ingredients in his hands: "People nowadays are just superficial! Everyone doesn't like cooking. In fact, cooking is also an advanced craft! You see, you have to keep your mental energy when processing the ingredients, otherwise the energy wrapped inside will be easily lost." Chen Loumeng finished making an embryo, and Mu Qing also tried it.

Mu Qing kneaded the dough and wrapped it with mental power. Chen Loumeng reminded: "You must knead the dough hard so that the dough will be delicious.

"Oh!" Mu Wei nodded, and the movements of his hands increased. After a few rubs, there was a "boom" and the table collapsed.

Mu Yu was still holding the dough in his hand and looked at the collapsed table: "This table is really not strong. Fortunately, my dough was saved.

Chen Loumeng: "..." Holding back the roaring beast in her heart, she spent hundreds of crystal coins to buy this table. Chen Loumeng thought to herself: Just wait! One day I will come back from squeezing you!

He still took the broken table back, put out another table, and reminded: "It doesn't have to be so strong, it won't taste good if it turns into a stone!"

After a lot of work, the fragrant pancakes are finally out of the oven.

Mu Qing made snacks from all the small fragrant fruits that had been spawned, so he made a lot of them.

Mu Qing made a bunch of small pancakes, and Chen Loumeng brought him a basket half a meter wide and 40 centimeters deep before he managed to put them all in. Wan Li eagerly stepped forward to try the taste, but Mu Qing refused: "This is my first snack, I want to give it to Wan Xiang first." Although he didn't eat Mu Qing's small fragrant pancakes, Chen Lou Meng still had a lot of them, so Wanli shamelessly asked for some. This little fragrant pancake was so delicious! Wanli pretended to be a little bit and ran off to find Gao Qi.

After Wanli left, Chen Loumeng also sent Mu Qing away.

On the way back, Mu Yi's stomach made a sound! Yes! I haven’t even had lunch today! It's night now.

Mu Yu took out a basket with small fragrant biscuits from the space and thought: "What if the small fragrant biscuits are not delicious? How about I help taste it first?" His eyes suddenly lit up when he thought of this!

Twist a piece and stuff it into your mouth and take a bite. Crunchy! It's fragrant, not cloying, and quite delicious.

Mu Yu nodded and thought happily: "I'm quite talented!" Seeing so many small pancakes, he thought that Wan Xiangxiang's appetite didn't seem to be very big, so he might as well help him eat some by himself. .

So Mu Qing kept moving his mouth while walking back. When Mu Qing came to his senses, there were only two pieces of small pancakes left in the basket...

Mu Yu muttered in disbelief: "How could this happen?"

Fortunately, there are still two more! Wan Xiang definitely can’t eat that much, just two pieces is enough!