Chapter 81 Mysterious Qi

Wan Xiangxiang didn't speak, he just observed the surrounding situation more carefully to see if there were any hints.

Wan Xiangxiang tried to radiate his mental power, but found that his mental power was still blocked and basically unusable.

Wan Xiangxiang rubbed his forehead. He usually relied too much on his mental power, but being unable to use it now made him feel more helpless. This place should be equipped with a device to limit mental power by the academy. As for what it is, Wan Xiangxiang has no idea.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "First look around to see if there are any relevant hints." If you can't use your mental power, you can only observe with your naked eyes.

Several people were scattered in various locations and began to search for clues.

Wan Xiangxiang observed carefully, trying not to miss any clues.

Everyone finally arrived at the geometric pattern.

Wanli sighed: "There are no clues, how can I find them?"

Wan Xiangxiang thought to himself that given Wan Li's careless behavior, even if there were any clues, he would have ignored them.

Gao Qi: "The most eye-catching ones here are probably these geometric patterns."

Wan Liangxiang said: "Maybe the academy is still that pissed off." As he said that, he lifted up a piece of floor next to a geometric pattern and everyone poked their heads in to take a look. Sure enough, there was still the recess of the iron piece in the black token inside.

The reason why Wan Xiangxiang was able to discover this floor was actually due to his left eye. When he focused his powers on his left eye just now, he saw that there was more or less energy flowing on other floors, but this floor was the only one. There is no way to detect fluctuations. It is like a stone mixed in a pile of jewelry. It is difficult not to notice it.

Wanli and Mu Yi were both a little happy that they finally found it.

Wan Xiangxiang is not so optimistic. If you can get the treasure by simply opening this place, then there is no need to arrange such a place. And what do the geometric figures here mean? These are all somewhat suspicious.

Wan Xiangxiang input his mental power into the map, which turned into an iron piece, and then placed the iron piece into the recess.

The next second, the ground shook slightly.

Feeling the floor moving, everyone jumped out of the geometric pattern and stood at the edge of the cave.

I saw that the geometric patterns on the floor were constantly moving, except for the lifted floor, which did not move at all.

These floors can move, probably because some of the floors themselves can be set as drives.

These geometric patterns kept moving and splicing together. After about five minutes, irregular geometric patterns were distributed in every corner of the floor. The red stone slabs also seemed to be spliced ​​into routes, which looked very much like a building. maze.

Immediately afterwards, the surroundings were shaken again. Three gray floors were dented downwards. When they rose again, they were holding a geometric stone statue as tall as one person. These stone statues happened to be aligned with the geometric patterns on the stone slabs.

Everyone looked at each other in confusion, and Wan Xiangxiang had some guesses about the rules for finding the treasure.

The floor that Wan Xiangxiang had just opened was still in its original position. Several people came forward to check, and a display screen appeared on the floor with some words on it. If Wan Xiangxiang guessed correctly, these should be the rules for obtaining the treasure.