Chapter 115 The dean's little thoughts

Gao Qi made a suggestion to Wan Xiangxiang to pick up the college's outing mission. Rongli Planet is the planet where Qian Yugen has the highest productivity. Gao Qi suggested that Wan Xiangxiang go on an outing with the school team.

Wan Xiangxiang said he would consider it carefully.

Although he said he was considering it, Wan Xiangxiang had already decided to go! When I got back, I went to the official website of the academy and found the mission information for this planet.

[Mission: Search for hidden star beasts]

Wan Xiangxiang clicked in and signed up immediately. The time is five days later, and the mission time is one month! Now I have no choice but to regret it!

After applying for the name Wan Xiangxiang, he was a little timid. He hadn't discussed this matter with Mu Qing yet. Mu Qing was still at level four, so he definitely couldn't go with him.

Seeing Mu Qing happily eating with a big bowl in hand, Wan Xiangxiang felt a little guilty and hurriedly went to eat the pot meat again!

He lifted the pot to the table and said solemnly, Mu Qing! I have something to tell you! "

Mu Qing looked at the meat on the table and said, "Did you have a mistress? That's why you stewed the meat to bribe me!"

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless and said, "No!"

Mu Yi nodded with satisfaction: "If you are not a mistress, then everything can be discussed easily."

Wan Xiangxiang said: "I'm going to Rongli Star for a mission. I will set off in five days and come back in a month."

"I want to go too!" Mu Qing responded immediately!

Wan Xiangxiang comforted him: "You haven't reached the level yet. When you advance in the future, we can go together again! This time, let me go to explore the situation first^" Mu Qing said nothing and quietly ate his own meat. .

Wan Xiangxiang thought he was unhappy, but Mu Qing had other thoughts in mind. Isn't it because he couldn't go because he didn't advance? If he could advance to level five, wouldn't he be able to go?

After Wan Xiangxiang put away the dishes, he went to Shen Jichen's studio. He had to go out to do a task, so he must ask for leave. After explaining his situation, he went home. Halfway through, his mental power detected abnormalities in the energy fluctuations in his home. Wan Xiangxiang was startled and accelerated his return.

When I arrived at the door of my house, I saw a branch breaking through the window and stretching out.

Seeing this branch, Wan Xiangxiang knew something had happened to Mu Qing.

He hurriedly spread his mental power to cover up the surrounding situation, so as not to be detected by other people's mental power.

Wan Xiangxiang rushed into the house and first upgraded the defense system in the house to high level.

When he came to the door of Mu Yi's room, he wanted to open the door, but found that the inside of the door was blocked, and it was impossible to retreat inside. Wan Xiangxiang directly pulled the door out. As soon as the door was broken open, it was clear what was blocking the door. It was the branch stretched out by Mu Qing. Without the obstruction of the door, it spilled out crazily.

Wan Xiangxiang was also struck by this scene. Is Mu Qing going to demolish the house?

Wan Xiangxiang felt that Mu Yi's momentum was getting stronger, which was indeed a sign that he was about to advance!

Wan Xiangxiang frowned. He had never felt that Mu Qing was going to advance! It can only mean that Mu Yi is forcibly promoted, and such promotion may damage his roots!