Chapter 197 The salted fish is turned over

Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang also said a few words to Wan Li from the side, and soon it was Wan Li and Gao Qi's turn to sign up.

After Gao Qi and Wan Li signed up, they found a private room in the restaurant and sat in. Wan Xiangxiang's mental energy scanned the surroundings. He didn't see any surveillance cameras, so he felt relieved. .

Mu Qing took out a bunch of potions and said: "You are going to participate in the competition. Let's give you some potions to improve your strength. Here are genetic optimizers, mental power potions, promotion potions, psychic potions, and healing potions! Let me divide them for you. If it’s not enough, I still have a lot here.”

Wanli was shocked by how many potions Mu Qing had given him. Mu Qing, you are such a buddy! So many potions! What levels are they all in?" The potions Mu Qing gave to Wanli included seven-level ones, eight-level ones, and a few bottles of ninth-level ones. These days, he was hanging out with Wan Xiangxiang and had little time to make ninth-level ones. Potions, the quantity is less.

Wan Li is considered to have good qualifications. He has reached the late sixth level in a short period of time, and Gao Qi has also entered the seventh level of supernatural power.

This speed was really fast. Although Wan Xiangxiang saw something, he didn't ask much. These aristocratic families must have some secrets, and it would be difficult for him as an outsider to ask.

Mu Qing didn't think much about it. He thought it was normal to be promoted in such a long time. He himself was promoted faster!

Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang told Gao Qi some precautions, and also talked about their encounters and experiences when entering the Sacred Heart Center. Then the two of them will be able to avoid taking some detours. Wan Li and Gao Qi are both very powerful, so it is not difficult to get into the top 500.

When Mu Qing returned to the hot spring village, he found that a group of plants had disappeared, including Yuanyuan and the Dream Eclipse Spider.

Mu Qing was confused: "Didn't we all plant in this land before we left? Why did we disappear without a trace?"

Wan Xiangxiang swept away with his mental power: "In the hot spring area."

When the two came to the hot spring area, what they saw was a group of people, big and small, soaking in the yin and yang hot spring pool. Even Yuanyuan was there.

Mu Qing exclaimed: "Will water get into Yuanyuan's bath?"

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the group and was speechless: "No water will enter. The materials on Yuanyuan's body are all refined by me, and they will not rust if soaked in water."

The water in the pool had become clear when he and Mu Qing finished soaking, but now it was turbid again. Wan Liangxiang thought to himself: Can this stone be used again and again?

Several plants inside and the Crystal Erosion Spider were not awake. Only Yuanyuan spoke: "Master, you are back." She came out of the water.

Yuanyuan is a robot, so the water in this pool should be of no use to it. However, Mu Qing's plants and dream-eating spiders seem to be drowning in the pool.

Wan Liangxiang said: "These guys are quite knowledgeable."

"I can't help it, I raised them all! Follow my fancy!" Mu Qing said shamelessly.

The sound was speechless.

Seeing a few of them soaking in the pool without any problems, Wan Xiangxiang let them go.

Several plants and dream-eating spiders have been soaking in the pond for half a month, and the changes are still quite big.

Just like Maomao, she directly moved up a stage and entered adulthood.