Chapter 45 Mecha Weapons

After deciding to attend Di Yao College, Wan Xiangxiang entered the college's official website to see what the admissions requirements were.

Wan Xiangxiang read the information in the brochure and roughly understood what to do.

1. High school graduation profile.

2. The latest test of physical and mental strength.

3. Ability detection.

4. Pay the registration fee to register.

The exam is in October and it is currently July, so there are still three months to prepare.

Wan Xiangxiang has basically memorized the information Wan Li gave him. Mental power mutation is very useful, at least he doesn't have to memorize it like ordinary people.

After successfully trying the third-level energy board, Wanxiangxiang’s online store now has one more product: a high-quality third-level energy board.

[Product +1]

Product name: Superior three-level energy panel Energy value: 55,000~60,000 range (tested and passed)

Price: 80W Star Coins Inventory: 100 yuan Yuanyuan worked as a customer service staff conscientiously. Somehow, the news that Qingxiang Shop only sells high-quality energy panels spread to a small area.

Many people plan to snap up a hundred yuan as soon as the product is put on the shelves! Yuanyuan reported the incident to Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang originally thought it would be good to sell out all at once, saving a lot of trouble, but Yuanyuan opened the reviews in the store for Wan Xiangxiang to check, and found that many people were complaining that they could not get an energy panel.

Wan Xiangxiang decided to limit the purchase of each product to 10 yuan at a time, so that at least ten people can buy it every day.

Yuanyuan handed over all the parcels to the courier robot, which will be delivered to the desired planet location through the portal. The portal is a space technology, but currently it can only deliver dead objects and is the main means of transportation in the logistics industry.

Mu Qing has been eating more and more meat recently. Wan Xiangxiang has a sense of crisis. He guesses that Mu Qing does not need enough energy. He originally wanted to buy some higher-grade meat for Mu Qing to eat. Who knows? Zhi walked around the area to see what he could buy. When I arrived at the animal meat market, I found that the fourth-level exotic animal meat was sold for one crystal coin per kilogram...

The star coins in his hand are only enough to buy ten pounds of animal meat. What a blow!

In the end, I only bought a hundred pounds of third-grade animal meat and went back.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that he could try making a fourth-level energy panel.

There are also cold weapons of supernatural mechas. Low-level energy panels are consumables after all. They are in high demand and the price is not too expensive. Mecha weapons are different. A good weapon can even be used until a mecha is scrapped. The price is also relatively high.

The next day, Wanxiangxiang’s Xing online store put a product on the shelves.

[Product +1]

Product name: Superior fourth-level energy panel Energy value: 105000~110000 range (tested and passed)

Price: 450W Star Coins Inventory: 100 yuan After letting Yuanyuan put the energy board on the shelves, she began to study the refining of weapons.

The information provided by Wanli to Wanxiangxiang is quite complete, including some formulas for composite materials.