Chapter 3 The Origin of Interstellar Development

In the year 2036 of the Earth's calendar (the specific date has not been recorded in detail), unknown meteorites landed in various places on the earth. Many humans were injured or even killed by the meteorites. Those who were close to the meteorites but were lucky enough not to be killed have undergone major changes. Meteorites contain unknown energy, and those whose bodies can withstand the energy washout have undergone certain changes. Some people have even acquired supernatural powers. Those who cannot bear it will eventually die of body organ failure. Humanity has undergone a major reshuffle, and most of the surviving humans are young men and women with strong physiques.

Along with the changes, the surrounding animals and plants also mutated. Many animals and plants also mutated and began to invade human territory. In order to maintain their own living space, humans had to fight against them.

Until some of the alien beasts and alien plants developed intelligence, the supreme rulers of the alien beasts and alien plants decided to negotiate with humans. After humans and alien beasts and alien plants had divided their respective survival territories, human supernatural beings discovered alien planets. Traces of species settling on the earth were traced. Enemy camps were found and living alien species were captured. After several negotiations, it was learned that the meteorites that landed on the earth came from the galaxy where these alien species were located. It was the natural disintegration of a desolate star. In order to prevent their own galaxy from being affected when the explosion dispersed, they had to manually change the original orbit of these meteorites, and finally these meteorites landed in the Milky Way. The planets in the outer galaxy contain some special substances, which is the main reason for the formation of supernatural powers. The species from the outer galaxy will land on the earth in order to find the original heart that can disintegrate the planet. The original heart is the most precious thing on a planet. existence, the entire planet evolved from the heart of origin, and the energy contained in it can be imagined, but the size is too small, usually only as big as a marble, and it will be difficult to find the planet after it disintegrates. They would come to the Origin Heart just to try their luck.

Human brain evolvers deciphered the alien spacecraft and successfully built a spacecraft that could sail among the stars. After that, an expedition team was formed by superpowers to explore the unknown star field and search for information containing energy. On a planet that cultivates supernatural substances, this team finally found a star field. The planets in this star field all contain this kind of material, but the planet is not suitable for human survival. After this news was transmitted back to Earth, someone proposed using the Earth as a model to create an atmosphere for the planets in that star field. This was the initial prototype for the subsequent protective shield. It took half a century for humans to create an artificial atmosphere, which was implemented on most planets in that star field, and brought many biological species from the earth.

The universe is vast and has infinite possibilities. Just when humans are rejoicing to find a new place to live, star beasts appear.

This is a species that goes against human knowledge. They are physically strong, can travel through space, and do not need oxygen to survive. The energy in this star field attracts them, and the bodies of human superpowers are also the source of energy they need. The star beasts run away after wreaking havoc, and most of the artificial atmosphere created by humans has been destroyed. Fortunately, It can still be repaired, but the power of the star beasts still leaves a haze in human psychology. As long as we are still in this star field, as long as humans still have superpowers, they may attract endless star beasts, and humans can only sit there. In a spaceship, there is no way to fight in space.

Thus, the first mecha was born.

This is still a purely manual operation, and it requires a person with a particularly strong physique to adapt to the pressure inside the mecha. Not only does it require a strong body, but it also requires a high degree of mental concentration. People with insufficient mental strength cannot drive mechas for a long time. In order to select fighters suitable for mechas, there was a classification of mental strength and physical fitness.

When the star beasts attacked again, the mecha warriors rushed out of outer space to fight, and won the first battle! Successfully fought in space and blocked the star beast outside the artificial atmosphere. The victors took the star beast's corpse back to the planet as a trophy. People discovered that the star beast's meat contained very rich and pure energy, was non-toxic, was completely edible, and could also enhance one's own superpowers. Not only that, parts such as animal armor, animal skins, animal horns, and claws can be made into armor and weapons. The blood of some star beasts also has some unknown parts that can be used as medicine. Some star beasts also contain materials from other planets. Plant seeds were put into the hands of botanists. After they were cultivated, many plants were found to have medicinal value. Some people used these plants to extract medicines, and the discipline of medicine was opened up.

These are the brief things that ordinary people can understand about the interstellar era. If you want to know more deeply, you can only go to school to study and understand it systematically.

Wan Xiangxiang noticed that the year 2036 in the Earth calendar was the year when the subway derailed. Wan Xiangxiang guessed that the fiery red stone that hit his left eye was one of the meteorite rain, and now his left eye The changes made it easy for him to connect the two.

More than two thousand years have passed since 2036, and it is now star calendar year 2333. It is unknown what force allowed him to travel to more than two thousand years later. In this information, there are not many descriptions of superpowers, and there is no method of controlling superpowers that Wan Xiangxiang can refer to. The mechas mentioned in the information can fight in space, and what about the mechas piloted by superpowers? what's the situation? Can superpowers be used through mechas? Where can it be used?

These can only be learned by going to a formal university. Wan Xiangxiang put these questions aside for the time being and exited the terminal web page. For college, Wan Xiangxiang must take the exam, but the current priority is to familiarize himself with supernatural powers and deal with Lin and Cheng Xueheng.

Wan Xiangxiang guided the energy in the air into his body, and after reaching saturation, he tested his abilities step by step. He had already touched the threshold of the first ability, and could very clearly reproduce the things he saw around him in 360 degrees. In my mind, this ability consumes too much supernatural energy, and it only lasted for more than ten seconds before the whole person was completely exhausted. If you can control this ability and only copy what you want to copy, you should be able to save a lot of abilities. Wan Xiangxiang took out an iron spoon from the kitchen and sat on the floor. Wan Xiangxiang wanted to copy the spoon. In order to avoid unconsciously copying more things, Wan Xiangxiang thought it was better to face the floor. , the floor structure is relatively simple, and there shouldn’t be too many energy-consuming abilities. When he was ready, he activated his superpower on the iron spoon. Inevitably, the floor began to be re-engraved. If this didn't work, Wan Xiangxiang wanted to stop it, so he put his mental power into his left eye and forcibly interrupted the re-engraving of the floor. , when only the spoon was reproduced, Wan Xiangxiang knew that his experiment was successful, and the application of the superpower still had to be controlled by mental power. Wan Xiangxiang took out another porcelain bowl. This time he used mental guidance from the beginning and quickly copied the thing into his mind. Wan Xiangxiang held the pottery bowl and suddenly had a plan in mind.

Wan Xiangxiang dug out the IOU from the closet that Lin He had printed using a terminal to deal with him. Because it did not have fingerprints and signatures, it was not legally binding. If he could get Lin He's fingerprints and signatures, that would not be the case. It's a star coin. Wan Xiangxiang counted the IOUs one by one, as if he had seen piles of star coins coming towards him, and his face turned red with excitement.

Before it got dark the next day, Wan Xiangxiang took out an old piece of clothing and put it on, then took a bus and stopped in front of Lin He's house.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com