Chapter 32 The Heart of Origin

After Wan Xiangxiang realized this, the call of the light group also stopped.

A voice came into Wan Xiangliang's consciousness: "It's the first time I've seen my kind."

Wan Xiangxiang felt a little warm in his left eye.

The voice of Guangtuan came again, "Can I make a deal with you?"

Wan Xiangxiang's left eye felt warm again.

Light Group: "Okay."

Then, Wan Xingliang's left eye returned to normal.

Light group: "I am the original heart of this planet."

Wan Xiangxiang was a little shocked. Didn't he say that the Origin Heart was only as big as a bead? Can such a big light group be considered a pearl? Well, maybe it’s just the wide aperture…

The Origin Star is actually hidden in another dimension of the planet. Wan Xiangxiang found it incredible to see the plants growing around him without any land, as well as all kinds of minerals and energy.

Wan Xiangxiang's intuition is that this original heart is talking to himself. The original heart: "There is a dead original heart in your eyes. Thank you for bringing it here. I have made a deal with it."

Wan Xiangxiang: "How can I trust you?"

Heart of Origin: "I know your past. My friend told me that he chose you more than two thousand years ago, but the situation was very special at that time. Your body was dead, and it was he who protected your soul for two thousand years. Let me reincarnate you again. It’s just that most of your consciousness was asleep and you only woke up recently.”

Wan Xiangxiang was a little shocked. He thought he had traveled through time, but it turned out that the original Wan Xiang was also him? Wan Xiangxiang believed the words of the original heart eight points.

Heart of Origin: "My friend spent too much power to resurrect you and has no power to allow you to understand the laws of nature. I have reached an agreement with him. I will help him give you power and let you inherit its inheritance. Then give me the rest of your laws."

Wan Liangxiang said: "I still don't quite understand what you mean."

Heart of Origin: "When you inherit the inheritance, you will understand."

Wan Xiangxiang: "What will happen to the inheritance process?" Wan Xiangxiang was afraid that if something unexpected happened to him, Mu Qing would definitely be anxious, so it was better to ask about the situation first.

Heart of Origin: "I'll probably be asleep for a while." Heart of Origin took action after saying this.

Wan Xiangxiang hurriedly shouted to stop: "Wait! I have something to say."

Origin Heart: "Human beings are really troublesome."

Wan Liangxiang took Mu Qing's hand and said: "Mu Qing, I will fall asleep for a while. Don't be afraid, and don't worry about me. I will get great benefits when I wake up, and I will be able to earn more by then." The extra money will buy you more meat, do you understand?"

Hearing that Wan Xiang was about to fall asleep, Mu Qing quit, but when he heard that he could earn more money to buy more meat, Mu Qing reluctantly nodded, "Okay then..."

Wan Xiangxiang was really speechless by him. Feelings are equated with meat, right?

Wan Xiangxiang still ordered: "I don't know when I will wake up. If you are hungry, just eat food in space." Wan Xiangxiang also took off his space ring and put it on Mu Qing's hand. "Where are you?" If you finish eating, just eat what I have here." There was a lot of dried meat and water stuffed in Wanxiangxiang's space.

Mu Qing nodded.

Wan Xiangxiang said to the heart of origin: "I'm ready."

The light from the heart of origin shot out a ray of light and entered the center of Wan Xiang's eyebrows.

Wan Xingliang's body lay down, but his consciousness was awake.

Wan Xiangxiang felt as if he had become a fire all over the world. One moment it is the flame on the pyre; the other moment it is the magma in the volcano, it is the hot light; the next moment it is the cold ghost flame swimming in the cemetery; the next moment it becomes the body temperature of the human body... Thousands of sounds Xiang couldn't even remember how many identities he had changed, but he finally realized it...

He is not fire, he is temperature. When the temperature is high, it can melt everything that can be seen. When the temperature is low, it can freeze substances that cannot be caught in the air. Temperature is the essence of his superpower. Everything in the world has a temperature. As long as you can control their temperature, you are omnipotent.

After Wanxiangxiang's enlightenment, he received some other knowledge in his mind. This should be the inheritance mentioned by the Origin Heart.

Mu Qing stayed by his side for a long time. There was no difference between day and night in this space, and Mu Qing didn't know how long it had been.

He just watched as he ate less and less meat in his own space, but he didn't wake up.

Wanxiangxiang receives the inheritance of the original heart.

At the beginning, Wan Xiangxiang was very grateful to the original heart in his left eye. It had protected his soul for more than two thousand years, allowing him to be reborn, have strength, and have a family like Mu Qing. Give yourself insights so that you can become stronger. If the Origin Heart were a person, he would probably be treated as a close friend by Wan Xiangxiang. It was only after Mu Qing received the inheritance that he realized that these were purely fair transactions. The Origin Heart did not understand so many human emotions, and had no Those human conspiracies and calculations. The heart of origin has the world in mind, so it can create its own cyclical small universe, and then let the planet reproduce endlessly until it dies.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com