Chapter 31 Another Dimension

The first time Wan Xiangxiang was drawn into the vortex, he grabbed Mu Qing's hand. However, the power in the vortex was too great, and the two people's hands were pushed away after a few rounds of impact.

Fortunately, Wan Xiangxiang tied the two of them together at the beginning, otherwise they would have been separated by now. I held on to the rope tightly. It was tied with a slipknot at the beginning. If I were not careful, it would be washed away.

The impact of the water flow pulled on the rope, making a loud noise and making the abdomen very uncomfortable. Fortunately, he was wearing protective clothing, which somewhat blocked some damage.

This feeling was a hundred times more intense than the dizziness of riding a roller coaster. Wan Xiangxiang tried his best to suppress the urge to vomit.

Only then did he remember that he still had a protective shield, and hurriedly opened it.

As soon as the protective shield was opened, the raging around them was blocked. Wan Xiangxiang pulled the rope hard, trying to pull Mu Qing at the other end into the protective shield.

When Mu Qing got closer, Wan Xiangxiang opened the protective shield and pulled the person in.

Hugging Mu Qing, Wan Xiangxiang breathed a sigh of relief.

The two of them were nestled in the protective cover and moved with the airflow, not knowing where they would go.

I don't know how long it took, but the protective shield also showed signs of breaking, and the atmosphere suddenly became tense.

Wan Xiangxiang hugged Mu Qing tighter in his arms, fearing that the protective shield would not be able to hold up and separate the two.

There were "cracking" sounds one after another, and more and more cracks appeared in the protective shield. Just when Wan Xiangxiang thought it would be unable to hold on, the violent energy flow stopped.

The two hugged each other and didn't let go.

After waiting for a while and seeing that no more accidents happened, he put away the protective shield.

The surroundings were like a vast universe, with only a few bright spots allowing the two of them to barely see.

The two of them seemed to be floating in mid-air. It felt like they were swimming in space without any flying tools.

Wan Xiangxiang suddenly felt a palpitation in his heart, as if something was calling him in front of him. Without words, Wan Xiangxiang could understand the friendliness it wanted to express, just like saying "Hello, my friend."

Wan Xiangxiang hugged Mu Qing and activated his fire power to push the air so that the two of them could move forward, moving in the direction of the feeling calling.

The closer to the light spot, the denser it becomes, and the surrounding scene becomes clearer.

There was a plant floating next to the two of them, and Mu Qing shouted: "Ah! It's moonlight grass!"

I saw that the plant was covered with a layer of light film, and it could grow and survive in a space without land!

Wan Xiangxiang did not reach out for it, his intuition told him that now was not the time. Mu Qing exclaimed again: "Bai Liuli! That's a level six material!" As Bai Liuli flew away from the vicinity, the expression on Mu Qing's face changed from excitement to frustration. He complained sadly: "Those are all star coins! Oops! Fly away!" After saying that, he took a bite on Wan Xiangxiang's shoulder to vent his unhappiness.

Wan Xiangxiang followed him, and he was still wearing protective clothing. The strength was neither painful nor itchy.

As the two of them moved forward, they encountered more and more plants, ores, materials, and the like.

Several times, Mu Qing tried to fish the things over, but Wan Xiang intuitively felt that these things had owners.

This could not be the universe. Wan Xiangxiang guessed that this was another dimension of space on this planet. What kind of people or things lived in such a mysterious place? Wan Xiangxiang was very curious.

I can feel that this creature has no ill intentions towards me.

A large ball of light appeared within the field of vision, and Wan Xiangxiang felt that it was this large ball of light calling to him. The two got closer and closer, and Wan Xiangxiang felt its consciousness convey "Hello, my friend."

Wan Xiangxiang replied: "Hello."

The ball of light continued to convey consciousness as if it ignored him: "Hello, my friend."

Wan Xiangxiang said "Hello" again.

"Hello my friend."

Wan Xiangxiang guessed that his expression was wrong?

How is it conveyed? What is the other party's approach? Wan Xiangxiang felt the fluctuation of consciousness coming from the other party for a while. According to this frequency, use your mental power to say "Hello."

As soon as he finished speaking, his left eye started to act like a monster again.

The intense burning heat burst out, and even the pain caused by the addiction to the snow fragrance and the loss of mental strength was not even one-tenth of what it felt like this time. Wan Xiangxiang couldn't hold back the pain and cried out: "Ah -" Mu Qing was frightened by Wan Xiangxiang's cry: "Wan Xiangxiang, what's wrong with you!"

She didn't want Mu Qing to worry too much about herself, so she had to endure the pain and say, "It's okay, it's just a little pain in my eyes. It's still bearable." In fact, after saying this, his back was soaked with cold sweat.

"But you sweat a lot!" Mu Qing accused with a sad face: "You lied to me, your eyes have changed." Looking at Wanxiang's left eye covered with red lines, Mu Qing couldn't hold back his tears. Just fell off.

"Is it the fault of that thing?" Mu Qing turned around and looked at the big ball of light fiercely.

Mu Qing wanted to break away from Wan Xiangxiang and scatter the big ball of light!

Wan Xiangxiang discovered his intention, hugged him tightly and said, "Don't move Mu Qing, how can you move if you let me go?" In fact, Wan Xiangxiang could almost bear the pain after a while.

Mu Qing was a little annoyed. He really couldn't move freely in this space. Seeing Wan Xiangxiang feel uncomfortable but unable to do anything about it made Mu Qing very anxious. He vowed: "One day I will become so powerful that no one can bully you." Mu Qing clenched his fists.

Wan Xiangxiang was moved in his heart and comforted him: "It will happen one day, don't worry." Mu Qing was so heartwarming that Wan Xiangxiang felt that the pain was reduced a bit.

But the ball of light next to him still called out "Hello, my friend" from time to time, which made Wan Xiangxiang a little upset, and his favorability towards this ball of light dropped a bit.

It lasted for half an hour, and the pain in his eyes gradually disappeared, but the light ball was still there shouting "Hello, my friend". Wan Xiangxiang felt something was wrong. This light group should not be talking to himself.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com