Chapter 174 The scumbag appears

Wan Xiangxiang was also confused, thinking: If you don't tell me, won't I go back and check it out myself?

But Wan Xiangxiang was really curious about what this man had done! He was actually called a scumbag by his senior brother!

Wan Xiangxiang went back and checked the information about Qin Shen.

It’s actually in the information! Qin Shen and his master were still the same age. Wan Liangxiang rubbed his hands and continued to read. Qin Shen, an eleventh-level armor-maker, was a genius armor-maker as famous as Shen Jinchen when he was young. Below are some great achievements. Wan Xiangxiang is not very interested in these. What he wants to see is gossip! Gossip! I'm not very interested in other people's gossip, but this is his master's gossip! Could he not be curious?

Character Relationships!

Famous person: Shen Jinchen Wife: Mo Sijie Son: Qin Puze Wow! He actually has a wife and children!

I heard this man's tone towards his master before, with a hint of sadness. It turned out that this man had a wife and children! Could it be that this man has a wife and children and is here to provoke his master? Or he abandoned his master, married a wife and had children! Think of it this way! That's really scum!

Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin, but these were just his guesses. He thought too much to no avail, so he might as well go to his senior brother for some insinuations when he had time.

What Wan Xiangxiang didn't expect was that this opportunity would come so quickly.

In the early morning of this day, Wan Xiangxiang came to the door of the studio. At this time, the master should not have arrived yet.

Wan Xiangxiang stopped the aircraft and saw his senior brother and Qin Shen downstairs.

They were a little far away, and Wan Xiangxiang didn't know what they were talking about. He stretched out his spiritual power lightly and heard a little bit of joy. If you don't want to continue to beat you, stay away from my master. "

Qin Shen: "Jinchen will definitely not allow you to do this. He hates me being hurt the most."

Le Hong sneered: "Who do you think you are? My master has forgotten you a long time ago. Don't you just want to get the method of making advanced mechas? You think you are really a lover, pretending Can you get what you want by looking affectionate?

Qin Shen sighed and said: "The matter between me and your master is more complicated. It's not what you think. You misunderstood me^" Le Zhang grabbed his collar and his whole body changed.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that his mental power was shaken back by something. He wanted to move forward but was blocked by something. He could only peek secretly from a long distance and saw only his own house. Senior Brother punched Qin Shen several times, some of them on the face. Qin Shen spit out a mouthful of blood, including two teeth!

Wan Xiangxiang thought to himself: This Qin Shen is too showy. He is also a level 11 superpower, but he has no power to fight back in front of Le Zhangyi! It’s so delicious! It’s so delicious! My senior brother is so mighty!

Le Zhang threw the people away one by one. Wan Xiangxiang didn’t know what he said.

Qin Shen ran away in embarrassment, not at all like a level 11 superpower.

Le Zhang crossed his arms over his chest and turned around with a joking look on his face and asked, "Junior brother, is this a good performance?"

Seeing that he had been discovered, Wan Xiangxiang touched his nose and felt a little embarrassed. He hesitated and walked out from behind the bushes.