Chapter 109 The reversal of the situation

Wan Xiangxiang looked carefully and found nothing wrong.

Mu Yu asked: "What kind of treasure is this?"

Wan Liangxiang touched his chin. To be honest, he couldn't see why. Is it because he wanted to shed blood to admit his master? It seems like this is how novels are written! Wan Lingxiang broke his finger and squeezed a drop of blood onto the stone.

One minute later...

Miao Qishi showed no reaction, and Mu Qing looked at Wan Xiangxiang curiously: "Wan Xiang, what are you doing?"

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't help but cover his face! Who will tell him why he did such a stupid thing? Wan Xiangxiang’s ears felt hot, and he suddenly realized that his behavior was really shameful. What should he do?

After the heat in his ears dissipated a little, Wan Liangxiang replied: "It's okay!"

Mu Yin pointed out: "Liar! Did you just want to shed your blood and confess your master? You are so stupid! You are more likely to bluff people like this."

When Wan Xiangxiang heard this, the heat that had just subsided surged up again, and this time his whole face really didn't escape!

Wan Xiangxiang pinched Mu Qing's face with both hands and pulled it to both sides. This person is really a bit evil!

Wan Xiangxiang's attention returned to Miao Qishi, and he mentally tried to get inside to take a look.

—A pain goes straight into my mind! Fortunately, Wan Xiangxiang had long been used to this level of pain and it didn't show on his face, so Mu Qing didn't notice anything was wrong with Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang looked a little ugly when he saw what was in the Yao Qi Stone!

I saw traces of black mist remaining in the dense structure of the Ruijing Stone.

Therefore, the reason why the original heart reacts! Is it because there are parasites from black plants? This is too confusing! The quality of the parasitized Ruidian Stone is even worse than that of the non-parasitized ones! Wan Xiangxiang just wants to faint, hoping that when he wakes up, someone will tell him that it was all a dream! He didn't spend hundreds of thousands of crystal coins to exchange for the soon-to-be-used Rui Jing Stone!

But the reality is! Not only did he have to spend hundreds of thousands of crystal coins to buy a piece of ruby ​​stone that was of little use! It also takes a lot of effort to pull out the parasitic black plants inside!

He is not the savior! Why should he do such a thing! It's a pity that he can't reason with the original heart! Wan Xiangxiang can only swallow this bitter pill alone!

Wan Xiangxiang put Miao Qishi back into the box.

Mu Qing said: "What's wrong? Isn't it a good thing?"

Wan Xiangxiang shook his head and said, "It's the kind of black smoke encountered on the trial planet."

Mu Qing licked his lips and said, "That's delicious!"

"Delicious?" That's right, won't those defeated plants leave the vitality to be sucked? It should be very beneficial to Muslims. Thinking about it this way, Wan Xiangxiang didn't feel so heartbroken.

But things don't seem to be as simple as he thought. Was this stone brought out from the original trial planet? Or are other planets also contaminated by this black plant?

Wan Xiangxiang felt that he had the opportunity to ask Gao Qi where the stone came from. If this plant became fully infected, it would be no joke. Wan Xiangxiang did not want to be caught off guard and be infected... Although it seems unlikely that he will be infected with the Origin Heart, it is still necessary to take precautions. What if his friends and classmates accidentally get infected?