Chapter 87 Battle

It was already late at night, and no one, including Qin Hongzhen's group, saw the black hole that pulled Wanxiangxiang into the cliff.

Mu Qing also felt that it was Qin Hongzhen who knocked Wan Xiangxiang off the cliff. He rushed to the edge of the cliff to check the situation and saw a crack that was bottomless. Mu Yin shouted into the crack: "Wan Xiang -" causing the creatures living in the crack to tremble, but there was no response from Wan Xiangxiang. .

Mu Qing was a little anxious and was about to jump down without thinking, but Gao Qi caught him: "Mu Yi! What are you doing!"

Mu Qing said dissatisfied: "I'll go down and find Wan Xiang!"

Gao Qidao, you can't fly, what can you do if you jump? You go down now, and if Wan Xiang comes up later, do you want him to go down to find you again? Besides, we all have distress signals on our bodies. If Wan Xiang was really in danger, based on his thinking, he would definitely turn on the distress signal. With a seven-level protective cover, Wanxiang's life is definitely guaranteed. "

After listening to Gao Qi's explanation, Mu Qing finally calmed down. However, the low pressure in his body did not lessen, and he returned to the crack unwillingly and shouted another 10,000 times - "What responded to him was the low roar of an alien beast. It should be that Mu Qing disturbed the alien beast in its sleep.

Qin Hongzhen didn't want Mu Qing to attract high-level alien beasts, so he stepped forward and scolded: "What are you doing! Don't you know that yelling like this can easily attract alien beasts!"

Mu Qing turned around and looked at him viciously. It was this man who beat Wan Xiangxiang down. Mu Yi had no time to pay attention to him at this time, he just wanted to find Wan Xiang quickly. Once he was sure that Wan Xiangxiang was okay, the first thing to do was to kill him!

It gave birth to a soft iron vine with strong vines and lowered its vines down the cliff. Just now, I wanted to jump down impulsively, but now I think about it, I still need to be prepared, lest I find Wan Xiang and the two of them and be unable to get up!

Seeing that the vines that Mu Qing put into the crack were stretching longer and longer, Qin Hongzhen stepped forward to stop him, and a wind blade hit the vines that were lowered on the cliff: "What are you doing! What if the alien beast underneath is allowed to climb up along the vines? !”

Wan Li said angrily: "It's all you! You attacked Wan Xiang on purpose, and now you're preventing us from saving people! I'm going to duel with you!"

Qin Hongzhen argued: "Why did I attack him on purpose? I just saw that he was struggling, so I kindly helped him kill the alien beast. I didn't expect that the alien beast was so vulnerable that it couldn't even survive one of my attacks. You guys, on the other hand, have been watching and not helping. I think you have bad intentions!" Qin Hongzhen touched his chin, as if I had already seen through you.

Mu Qing checked the vines attacked by Qin Hongzhen. Although they were not completely broken, only one-third was still connected.

Mu Qing didn't care about the vines, they were not strong.

Mu Yi was seen moving very fast, and his right fist hit Qin Hongzhen hard in the face!

Mu Qing cursed: "I've tolerated you for a long time, bitch! What nonsense are you talking about? If you can, you will beat me to the ground! Do you think you are a bitch?" After speaking, he felt that he was a bitch. What he said didn't seem right, so he added that you are just a bitch! If you can, come and beat me! "After he finished speaking, he punched him with a punch.

Qin Hongzhen was accidentally hit by an attack. He was angry and was being insulted like this. He was already a bad-tempered man, so he couldn't bear it now. But before he was ready to attack, Mu Qing quickly hit him with another punch. This time, the force was so strong that he directly knocked Qin Hongzhen away and hit a big tree before stopping. Several people who came with Qin Hongzhen The team members looked a little weird. Qin Hongzhen, a level 5 psychic, was hit twice in a row by a level 3 psychic and was unable to fight back.