Chapter 52 Being blocked from the road

Although they were delayed for more than ten minutes, several people still went to the new villa.

Behind the villa is a large open space with a cultivation room.

There is a small garden in front of the villa. It is said to be a garden, but in fact there are very few flowers, basically just grass. After all, flowers need someone to take care of them to grow well, and it doesn't matter if the grass is allowed to grow on its own. You can just come over and take care of it occasionally.

For an unsold house, I don’t know the final preference of the owner. If it is just grass, I won’t feel bad if it is pulled out later.

Just like Mu Qing, he couldn't wait to turn over the ground in the garden, but fortunately Wan Xiangxiang stopped him.

Where does Mu Qing know how to plant something? Wan Xiangxiang said: "There is still land in the cultivation room, let's fill up the open space first."

Mu Qing nodded and said, "That makes sense. Let's buy seeds. What should we plant?" Mu Qing looked at him with expectant eyes.

Wan Xiangxiang was somewhat helpful, and sometimes I really wanted to slap myself. My wife was so dependent on me, and my heart felt a little swollen. A feeling of male chauvinism being satisfied came over me. Wan Xiangxiang couldn't help but pinch Mu Qing's face.

After planning the various uses of the house, the two returned to the rented house.

The one-month lease period of the house has not expired, but only two months' deposit has been refunded.

After moving everything they needed into their new home, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing started busy with their planting business.

Finally, he bought the seeds of two second-level medicinal herbs and planted them. Mu Qing also planted the seeds of the moonlight grass that he had found on the Flowing Kite Star.

Wan Xiangxiang pulled out part of the grass in the garden and planted some fruit trees. Compared with herbs, fruit trees were easier to take care of.

The family's life has returned to its original track.

Mu Qing: "Wan Xiang, I am going to the mecha training club with Wanli today. I have been doing real mecha training these days." He was a little excited when he said this.

Ever since Mu Qing and Wanli met in real life, the two of them have often gone out together, sometimes to hunt in the countryside; sometimes to practice mecha at the mecha training club.

With Wanli, a local coward, watching over him, Wan Xiangxiang felt more at ease. It was less than half a month before the exam. Wan Xiangxiang needed to get familiar with the parts he bought. In addition to the first-level parts he bought last time, he also bought some second-level and third-level parts after making money. Wan Xiangxiang Hibiki needed to assemble and disassemble these parts until he became familiar with them, and basically had little time to spend with Mu Qing.

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "If you are hungry, buy something to eat by yourself. Do you still have enough crystal coins?"

Mu Qing nodded, "It's enough."

Mu Qing went out after breakfast, and Yuanyuan said goodbye to him at the door.

After Mu Qing went out, Wan Xiangxiang was also preparing to go out. There was not much animal meat left at home and some needed to be replenished.

Not long after he went out, he was blocked by an unexpected person.

The person who came was none other than Li Miao, who had said that Mu Qing had been sold to an ugly and poor man at the Adventure Guild Mall in Flowing Kite Star.

I didn't expect that the other party would also come to Emperor Star, but it's not surprising. After all, the other party is also 16 years old. He only has one opportunity in his life, and he must take advantage of this opportunity to come to Emperor Star.

Li Miao said: "What a coincidence. I didn't expect to meet you here."

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless. Do you really think he is a fool? This person clearly came to look for him on purpose while Mu Qing was away.

Wan Xiangxiang: "What's the matter?"

Li Miao: "Can't I say hello to you if I have nothing to do? I..."

Before he could finish his words, Wan Liangxiang interrupted: "If I have nothing to do, I'll leave first." He was also very pressed for time and had no time to listen to other people's chatter.

Li Miao suddenly became anxious: "Don't leave yet, I have something to say!" He then stepped forward to stop him.

Wan Xiangxiang raised his head and said, "If you have anything to say, please tell me."

Li Miao said: "Don't be fooled by Mu Qing, he is not as simple as you see."

Wan Xiangxiang turned around and wanted to leave.

Li Miao hurriedly stopped: "What I said is true! I have known him for several years and know him very well. Don't be deceived by his appearance. He is the best at pretending to be pitiful! Don't look at him. The casino is sold, and he is actually very familiar with the people at the casino.”

Wan Xiangxiang was a little curious after hearing this. Whether it was true or false, it didn't hurt to listen.

Seeing him stop, Li Miao thought that her words had an effect, so she explained more vigorously: "He is not usually that stupid at all. Mu Qing is actually very vicious, and all his good behavior in front of you is just an act! You Don’t be fooled by him. How can it be so easy to hang out in the Moonlight Forest for a few years!”

Wan Xiangxiang nodded. At first, he didn't think there was anything wrong with Mu Qing. However, after learning that he often hung out in the Moonlight Forest, he felt a bit inconsistent: "So that's how it is."

Li Miao was pleasantly surprised when Wan Xiangxiang agreed with him, and a look of pride flashed in his eyes.

Wan Xiangxiang continued: "Are you finished?"

Li Miao was stunned and felt that this reaction was not right. Shouldn't he be more angry?

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com